4

MGK as Xander

MGK as Xander.

A/n: I'm using MGK songs in this. Ion write music. You'll know why.

"This my room." Xander says after opening the door. He has posters of musicians, rappers, rock bands. He even has a guitar and amp in his room.

"Lo would yell at me if our room was filled with posters on our wall."

"No roommate to tell me what to do."

"Lucky bastard." He laughed. I grabbed his Fender Telecaster and hooked up to his amp. I loved playing guitar.

"Play me something. Or you too shy?" I played a C chord.

"A little." I played a riff on the guitar.

"Wait play that last riff." I played the riff. "I needed something to tie the song together." He grabbed another guitar and played with me. He rapped his lyrics with what we were playing. He passed me a sheet with lyrics on it. I stopped playing.
"Go ahead."

"Xander." I warned.

"I know you're scared and you met me at a party, but you can trust me. It's just me and you in here."

I sighed. "Sing the lyrics so I know how the song goes."

"Am I out of my head?
Am I out of my mind?
If you only knew the bad things I like
Don't think that I can explain it
What can I say, it's complicated
Don't matter what you say
Don't matter what you do
I only wanna do bad things to you
So good, that you can't explain it
What can I say, it's complicated." He sang and played guitar. I sung it back to him.

"Damn girl. Those pipes." He said. I yawned. "You're tired."

"I mean it's 12:30 at night."

"You should stay in my room for the night. I don't want you to get hurt by anyone out there."

"I mean everyone on this campus is at that frat party right now."

"But there's scary drunk people outside." I sighed. "Plus Lauren is going to be drunk."

"Have a slumber party with a cute boy with many tattoos." I used my hands as a scale. "Or, deal with a drunk roommate who vomits and complains when she's hungover." I weighed down the second option. "Do you have an extra toothbrush and extra clothes?" He grabbed one of his tee shirts and a pair of shorts. I went into his bathroom and changed.

---------------
"All my ladies pop your pussy like this
Shake your body don't stop don't quit."
I woke up from a deep slumber from my ring tone. I knew who was calling. I hate Lauren for putting that as my ringtone for her.