30

A/n: I was really gonna wait until 2018 until I updated just to piss yall off. Jk. I could have wrote this last week but I was working like crazy person all week and was too tired to even think about this book. It's two am and I have math at 10 am. I'm not proof reading this shit. Btw, you're gonna find out what I do in college....
————————
Instagram by the shade room

Liked by Titiharrison, Nxlanrxbinsxn and 105,783 others

Theshaderoom: #baewatch #titiharrison wyd?

Titiharrison: apparently him .... 🤷🏾‍♀️ #clapbackseason

Nxlanrxbinsxn: Tiana 🤭😂
—————————
Tiana

A month passed by and my very first album is almost done. I'm just casually procrastinating in the studio with Nolan.

"Babe, don't you have a song to write?" Nolan said. We were cuddled up on the studio couch. This couch is hella comfortable.

"Don't you have a practice to be at?" I mumbled into his chest.

"I told you, coach gave me a day off so I can sign my papers with the Galaxies."

Nolan finally made the decision to drop out and go pro when his parents told him that he was grown enough to make his own decisions. Jay even told him he would be dumb as fuck if he didn't take up the offer.

Me on the other hand, I'm excited that I get to support my baby when he goes pro. My ass will be on vocal rest for eternity but anything for him.

"T did you hear what I said?" He snapped me out of my thoughts.

"No." I said.

"Do you have an idea of what kind of song you are going to write?" I looked up at him.

"I was waiting until you said something cheesy." My writer's block has never been this bad before.

"Instead of cheesy, what about another butt hurt song?" He suggested.

"But I'm not a butt hurt mood."

"Beyoncé isn't in a butt hurt mood when she wrote Lemonade." He shrugged. He had a point. "Come on, try it out." He gestured to the piano. I got up and sat there.

"I'm so sad. I'm so butt hurt. With a ugly ass boyfriend and he smells like dirt." I sung. He mugged me.

"That's not nice." He pouted. I gave him a kiss on his lips.

"I'm kidding."

"Better be." He mumbled. "You've been through relationships. You lost you virginity to a prick with a small dick. Someone must had to play you for a fool."

I thought back to the two relationships I've had. The first boy cheated on with some chick in the soprano section. The other used me for some songs.