28

A/n : this is my third time in seven days I've posted a chapter. Lmao I'm so proud of myself. Don't get used to it though.

I only wrote today because I'm at home, in my own bed, taking a hot ass shower in my own bathroom, walking around butt ass naked in my own room, bumping Neon Guts by Uzi in my room without interruptions from my roommate on the phone. Damn I missed home. Sadly my ass has to go back tomorrow. Ugh.

P.S I took two shots of E&J... there might be some fuck shit in this chapter that I didn't catch...
———————
Instagram by Tiana

Liked by Nxlanrxbinsxn and 45,789 others

Titiharrison: what he literally does all day...

Nxlanrxbinsxn: i see you're still creeping babe . 😏 you must really like me.

Titiharrison: you fr made me film you and told me to post it on gram . 🤷🏾‍♀
—————————
Nolan

"Yea baby break that bitch's ankles." I heard Tiana yell in the crowd.

It was the second half with a minute left on the clock. We were tied with USC, 4-4.

59, 58 ,57 I counted down with the clock. Some bozo from the other team stole the ball from me.

"Oh hell no." Tiana yelled. I chased after the dude. He was a couple yards from the goal.

45, 44, 43. Damn it.

Th dude kicked the ball, but our goalie blocked it before it went it. He threw the ball across the field. Avery got the ball and dribbled it down the field.

30, 29, 28. Breathe Nolan.

I ran down the field towards the other goal. Avery saw that I was open.

15, 14, 13. You got this.

Their goalie was right in front of me. All I had to do was get it in the goal. I dribbled the ball one way towards Avery. The goalie followed me.

10, 9, 8. "Break that bitch's ankles." Tiana's voice rang through my head.

5, 4, 3. At the last second. I quickly went the other direction and watched the goalie trip over his own shoes.

2, 1. I scored the last goal.

My whole team cheered for me. Tiana jumped onto my back.

"Babe you did so great." She gave me multiple cheek kisses. I just hope I get some tonight. I heard her voice crack.

"Tiana, are you losing your voice?" I asked.

"I'll drink some tea. I'll be fine."

"Nolan a recruiter wants to talk to you." My coach said. I put Tiana down.