3

Daddy Powers as Avery

Tiana

Shit...He's kissing me. I haven't done this in a while. I was frozen. He pulled away.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"It's just that um."

"It's your first kiss?"

"No."

"Then what is it?"

"I haven't kissed anyone in two years. I don't want to screw it up."

"You're not gonna Princess. Just follow my lead." He pulled me onto his lap and caressed my face. He leaned in. Right before his lips touched I heard my phone.

"All you ladies pop your pussy like this, shake your body don't stop don't miss..." I hate Lauren so much for making this her ringtone. I heard Nolan snicker in the background. This shit is embarrassing.

"Are you gonna pick it up." He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Hello." I said through the receiver.

"Girl where yall go?" Lo asked. "Yall better not be fucking."

"No, we went for a walk since yall wanted to fall asleep during the movie."

"Meet me back to the room then. I wanna know all about your experience." I rolled my eyes and hung up the phone.

"Can we walk back to my dorm." He nodded.

-------------
"So about that ringtone?" Nolan said out of no where. "I didn't know you were the type of person to listen to such vulgar music." He teased. I pushed him playfully.

"It's Lauren's favorite song. She wanted it as her designated ringtone." He laughed.

"I had a great time tonight." Nolan said. "Even though it was cut short by Lauren."

"I did too." I smiled.

"I hope we do this again." He pulled me in by my waist. My door opened.

"Are you sure you guys didn't fuck?" Lo asked. I sent her a mean glare. "Aw don't mind me. Continue."

"Ugh. I can't believe you. Bye Nolan." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked into the dorm.

"I take it you had a wonderful time." She bit into a carrot.

"Lo, close your mouth when you're eating and yes I had an ok time."

"Bitch, was that dick magical?"

"What? No we didn't have sex Lo. We just kissed." I changed into a sports bra and sofee shorts.

"You kissed a boy? I'm glad I broke you out of your shell."

"He kissed me but I didn't kiss back so the shell isn't all the way broken. He was gonna kiss me again but you just had to call me."

"Was your phone on vibrate?" She questioned.