20

Imma try something new. For every  chapter now on, I wanna have a Instagram or snapchat post. At the moment, yo gurl is slightly blown. I went to a party like three hours before I posted and I dropped my phone on my face like a few times and just laughed about it. It's 3:16 am, I'm going to sleep.  I didn't proofread either.
-------------------------
Instagram by Tiana

 41k likestitiharrison I told @nxlanrxbinson to look at the camera but to irritate me, he looks at the uber driver's head

41k likes
titiharrison I told @nxlanrxbinson to look at the camera but to irritate me, he looks at the uber driver's head. I hate him 😂🖕🏾

nxlanrxbinsxn 😂😘 you didn't say you hate me last night when you were begging for my fries😏 It's all love though babe 💙

---------------------

Tiana

"And it's me and you
That's all we'll have when the world is through..." I sang along to Beyoncé. I was in a good mood today. I just got done with my session at the studio.

"And what has you in a good mood?" Sean asks.

"I don't know. I woke up next to my man, he made me breakfast and then left for soccer." I smiled.

"Aw puppy love. But I have to kill your mood a little bit." I took sip of my water. "My dad has set up for you to sing at the VMAs." I spat my water out. There goes my good mood.

"Sean. That's like millions of people I have to sing in front of."

"Tiana, we haven't set any concerts or anything this summer because of your stage fright and we finally have a great opportunity for you and we want you to take it. You have to come out of your shell someday."

"Sean, I'm terrified to sing to myself in the mirror, how the hell will I sing in front a million people on live television?"

"We'll help you T. We have choreographers, vocal coaches, my judgmental ass to help you honey." I took a deep breath. "Look you have to conquer this fear. You've been hiding your talent since what? Age seven? You're eighteen almost nineteen in a few days. You have a beautiful talent that you need show the world."

"You're right Sean. I want to conquer this. What song do I have to sing?"

"Love Song and then it will transition into I'm Yours." He said. "Are you in?" He asked. I sighed.

"I really don't have a choice do I?"

"Nope." He popped his 'p'. I rolled my eyes. "Rehearsals are tomorrow at 8 am." He patted my back. "Have Nolan give you some head to calm your nerves like you calmed his the other night."