26

A/n: On some real shit.. fuck this head ass book. They deleted my shit when I fell asleep in the middle to writing and deleted my shit.

I realized that I forgot to give like half the characters last names... oops. Sean's last name is Henderson.

That nigga is fucking beautiful but,Jontavian Barber as Sean

Jontavian Barber as Sean. Not proof read.
————————
Instagram by Nolan

Nxlanrxbinsxn: when your gf writes a bop

Nxlanrxbinsxn: when your gf writes a bop . 💀

Titiharrison: awe ☺😘
———————

Tiana

"You're all that matters to me." I listened to my song through the speakers of Mr. Henderson's office. I had goofy ass smile on my face, because this is my favorite song I've written.

"I have to be honest with you T, I've listened to this song all week. I love it." Henderson said. I smiled.

"Thanks Mr. Henderson." I said. He slid me a stack of papers. I had a confused look on my face. "What's this?"

"Your script." I read the cover.

"All That Matters music video." I read out loud. I read just the first page and shut the book quickly. My eyes widen. "You're gonna have my ass sit there half naked while some boy eyeing me?" I mean I didn't have a problem with it. It's just.....

"It's a pretty vulnerable song. I want to have a pretty vulnerable music video."

I sighed. "I don't care about that, it's the fact that I have a insanely jealous boyfriend, that I'm sure you've met before."

"Look Tiana, I understand with the relationship thing. Back before I was retired, I had to be in music videos with a bunch of half naked women that my wife wasn't too fond of. I explained to her that they are actors and I will only love you. I want you to do the same because one, I already paid for this expensive ass music video and two, he was pushing you into this business. This is one of the downsides to it." I really don't want to show Nolan this script. He's gonna freak. "I want to start filming on Monday after your last class, but for now, enjoy your weekend off." I nodded and left.