7

A/n: I made that ⬆️. Ignore errors and shit.

Tiana

"Voices in the air
I hear 'em loud and clear
Telling me to listen
Whispers in my ear
Nothing can compare
I just wanna listen." I sang into the mic.

I was in the booth with Xander for his new song Invincible.

"Babe, can we get one more? Is it cool if you added a little emotion into it?" Xander said. Eric, the producer Danny, and Xander were sitting on the other side of the glass watching me sing.

"How?"

"Like the government took your house away. You've been shunned from your family and you have to live on the street." He said. I took a deep breath. And sung the song again. I must have gotten too deep into my feelings because I felt tears on my face.

"How was that?" I cleared my throat from becoming raspy.

"Perfect." All three of them said through the mic.

--------------

I entered my dorm to a concerned Lauren holding a magazine.

"Why is there a picture of you and Xander almost kissing?" I looked at the picture. It was when we were on the way to the radio station. "Why didn't you tell me that you two were seeing each other? I never got to met the dude."

"I'm sorry mom that I didn't tell you about my new babe." I took my jacket off.

"How long have y'all been together?"

"A couple of days."

"And you didn't tell me." She shook me. "Girl I should have been the first bitch to know, not the damn camera man."

"T, you have a new boyfriend after two years." I mocked Lauren's voice. "Yes Lo." I said in my voice. "Holy shit girl, I'm so happy for you." I mocked in her voice.

"I never said I wasn't happy, I was just shocked. I'm happy you're opening yourself up. Told college will change you from this shy girl to a hoe."

"How am I a hoe?"

"Two boys drooling over you."

"It makes me a hoe because?"

"It doesn't. I just wanted to call you a hoe." I pushed her.

-------

"So I have tickets to Cochella from my manager." Xander said. Cochella was this weekend.

"No you don't." I said in disbelief. He pulled out two VIP wrist bands. I screamed.

"This is the loudest I've ever heard you."

"I've always wanted to go to Cochella." He pulled the wristbands back.

"Who said these were for you?" I frowned.
"Ok this one is for you." I smiled. "But," he pulled the wristband back out of my reach,"you have to sing with me on stage."

"Yea, I don't need to go to Cochella that bad. Thanks for the offer though."

"Tiana come on. It's one of the biggest events in the spring. This will boost your career."