Him

"Wakey, wakey." I heard, followed by the snap of a cellphone camera.

"Jimmmiiinnnn." I groaned as I slapped at my brother.

"Oppa." Jimin Oppa corrected.

"Fuck you." I muttered and turned over in my bed.

"Rudeeee." He whined after being disrespected.

"Jiminie, go whine somewhere else. I want to sleep." I folded the pillow over my head.

"I think you forgot you haven't graduated yet." Jimin said as he grabbed the edge of my blanket.

"Jimin, wai-" I had no time to speak as my warmth was stolen from me.

"...You're..not wearing..pants..." Jimin face was a tint of red as he returned my blanket to my bare legs.

Jimin left the room, head down and hand over his mouth.

I hugged onto my pillow, shoving my face into it forcefully, as if I could seep into the soft fabric.

I sighed before pulling myself off the mattress. I trudged to my bathroom and turned on the water before unbuttoning my pajama shirt and letting it freely fall to the floor.

-------

(These are the uniforms)

I put my uniform on quickly, struggling with the tie, then quickly fixing my collar. I rushed down the stairs to see my mother and Jimin cooking 떡볶이 (tteok-bokki) and 김밥 (Gimbap) to pack for my lunch.

"Good morning Jimin, Momma." I said tiredly.

My mom turned around to look at me.

"Don't you look lovely, Y/n."

Jimin turned around and his eyes widen.

"Is that your uniform?" He asked.

"Yeah... Why?" I asked stunned by his reaction to my school uniform.

"Isn't that just adorable?!" He cooed running to me and enveloping me into a hug.

I tugged slightly at the bottom of my skirt. Noticing the length barely passing the fingertip rule. I peeled myself out of Jimin's hold as my mom started packing my lunch, not minding the hug trap I was stuck in. I grabbed some toast with jam trying to eat quickly without getting it all over my white shirt. As I slipped on my school shoes. My mom came running over, smile on face to hand me my lunch. Waving goodbye as I stepped outside.

Walking to school while listening to my music.

'We don't talk anymore.'

I hummed along quietly to myself admiring the morning sunrise on my way to school. Smelling the fresh morning breeze I had no worries in the world, not even the fact I was late.

Not until I found the school gates closed. I huffed out an annoyed breath before looking for any living person to let me through the side door. Before noticing a boy walking outside the school. I called over to him and his head snapped in my direction.

He looked tensed and almost angry.

I slightly regretted choosing him as my savior. He walked quietly over to the side door. He raised an eyebrow while walking in my direction.

"Will you let me in?" I asked huffing at the annoyance of already being late.

"Why should I?" He crossed his arms.

"If you would like live to see your next birthday you would." I answered back slightly irritated.

"Hmm. Feisty. I like it." He looked me up and down.

"Will you just let me in now?" I rolled my eyes.

He unlocked the door from the inside, letting me come inside of the gates. I thanked him under my breath as I started looking for my locker.

Roaming through out the halls only to find nothing, suddenly running into the same boy.

I sighed be for asking him, "Can you please help me find me locker."

"Damn, you must really be hooked on me." He replied obviously full of himself.

I rolled my eyes again at his sly remark. He started to walk. He glanced over his shoulder looking at me as if he were waiting. It soon clicked and I followed after him. He walked up many sets of stairs until I found myself at a double door. He opened it and it led to the roof. I looked at him in a confused way and he gave me a reassuring smile.

He then continues to walk over to a bench. I slowly followed behind babbling on about my locker and skipping. He sat on the bench and just sat there looking at the sky as I stood just going on and on about first period. He finally got tired of, rolled his eyes playfully and pulled me onto the bench to sit next to him. My hand in his as he simply looked at the sky. I, on the other hand, was less focused on the sky and more focused on our hands. He glanced over at from the corner of his eye. Smirking to himself at my confused facial expression, but he was willing to go farther. He kept his eyes on you as he as he moved his hand to intertwine his fingers with yours. He watched your face go bright red, instantly dying inside. His smirk grew wider as he gave his full attention to me.

"Do you like holding my hand?" he asked teasingly.

My eyes swapping from our intertwined fingers to his perfect face.

"I- Umm..." My face was burning hot as he started to move closer to me. Holding up my hand in front of me, still intertwined with his.

"Hmmm?" He hummed obviously referring to the question before.

He leaned in closer. Finally letting go of my hand to place both of his on my hips. He leaned in even closer closing his eyes and puckering his lips. I closed my eyes tightly as he continued to lean in.

I felt his breath leave my lips and the grip around my waist loosen. I slowly opened my eyes. He was smirking at my dumbfounded face. He looked back to the sky and his smirk slowly faded.

"Do you like me?"

------

안녕~