To America

~Y/n's POV~

"Don't get too comfortable. We'll reach the airport soon." Parker said grinning at me through the mirror.

I looked down at the floor boards, allowing my hair to fall in front of my face. If he couldn't see my face he wouldn't know how terrified I am. I won't allow myself to show weakness in front him. I calmed myself down before looking up at him again.

I simply nodded my head, not trusting my voice.

Once we got to the airport Parker took out luggage from the trunk of the car along with two plane tickets.

"The pink luggage bags are yours." He said as he pulled one of the pink bags from the trunk.

Mine?

As I rolled the pink bags along with me I couldn't help but wonder what's in them. I set them on the belt for luggage checkage and crazy thoughts ran through my head.

What if he set me up? What if there is a gun in the bag or drugs?!

There were no guns or drugs involved. It was just me thinking so, because my bags were passed with no problem. I walked through the metal detector and grabbed my bags.

"Our flight leaves in 20 minutes. What do you want to do until then?" Parker said as he stepped through the metal detector and also grabbed his bags.

I just shrugged my shoulders and looked around the airport. The white walls were so boring with an equally as boring grey line running through the middle.

I was almost sold for 10 dollars. I could probably repaint this entire airport for 5.

Parker snapped his fingers in front of me, making me go back to reality.

"Let's just go to the plane. There's nothing else to do here anyways." He said grabbing his bags again.

"I'll get you a blanket and pillow." He said as I walked behind him.

How did he know I loved sleeping?

I sighed as I continued walking behind him. We got on to the plane and Parker got me the blanket and pillow he promised me along with a movie.

The Beauty and the Beast.

How did he know that was my favorite movie?

Who is this guy?

"Y/n it's..."

"Kim Inseong."

~Jungkook's POV~

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself looking at a car ceiling. My head lazily fell to look forward to see the car parked at my house.

"What are we doing here?! We need to go get..." I looked over at Namjoon or so I thought. "Y/...n." I settled down at I was meant face to face with Jimin.

"What the fuck did you do to my sister?!" He asked as he furrowed his brow in anger.

"I did nothing!" I said as I backed as close to the door as I could.