Sorry...

~Y/n's POV~

"Haha, I'm not Eomma" a deep voice said.

My eyes widen.

Sung-U.

"Get the hell out of here!" I held tightly onto the top of my towel.

"Why, baby? I just want to have some fun." Sung-U moved closer to me.

"I told you to leave!" Sung-U grabbed my shoulders.

"And I told you I wanna have some fun." Sung-U looked angry.

"Eomm-" Sung-U put his hand over my mouth.

With his other hand he started tugging on my towel. I shook my head pleading for him to stop. Tears started to burn my eyes. Sung-U tore my towel off forcefully, leaving me completely naked. I cried harder. He started to massage my breast and suck on my neck. He moved his hand my body, slowly leading to my center. He rubbed my clit harshly. He didn't pleasure me like Jungkook does, it just hurt. I cried even harder and squirmed in his grasp. He slapped me really hard and I stopped squirming, I was to stunned to move. Then I heard Sung-U unzip his pants. He pulled me closer to the point that I could feel his erection on my ass. I panicked and bit down on his hand. He let go of me and I grabbed my towel off the floor. I ran out of my bedroom, down the stairs, and out of the house. I was running down the pathway to the driveway when I ran into someone.
_____________

~Jungkook POV~

I had stopped crying and I was on my way to Y/n's house. I got out of my car and started walking up the pathway to her door, until Y/n ran out of the house.

Only.

In.

A.

Towel.

She ran into me and I caught her in my embrace. She looked up at me, she was crying. I felt her grip onto my shirt as she looked back down and buried her face in my chest. I took off my Jacket and put it on her, luckily it went down to her lower thighs. I picked her up in a bridal form and carried her back to my car, I couldn't let her stand in the cold dressed like this. I set her in the passenger seat and shut the door. I got in the car on the driver's side and started the car, turning on the heat. She pulled her knees toward her chest and buried her head in her knees.

"I-I'm so s-sorry, Jungkook." She stuttered as she spoke. It hurt my heart to see her like this. "P-please take me away from h-here."

I pulled out of the drive way and couldn't stop glancing over at her as I drove.

~Y/n's POV~

I can't stop thinking about what just happened. What if Jungkook wasn't there? What would've happened?

I didn't lift my head from my knees because I knew it hurt him to see me like this, but I can't help it. Soon enough I heard Jungkook stop the car engine, get out, and open my door. He picked me up a bridal form again and carried me to the door, setting me down so he could unlock the door. He walked me into the house and sat me down on the couch.

~Jungkook's POV~

I set Y/n down on the couch and sat next to her. I don't know what happened to her, but I want to help her. I just don't know how. I stood up and went upstairs to the bathroom. I grabbed a clean towel out of the bathroom closet. I ran back down the stairs and put Y/n between my legs. I sat behind her and dried her hair. Her crying calmed down and the helped my heart. After I finish drying her hair. Y/n turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck, that's when I remembered she was only in a towel. I zipped up the jacket I had put on her, careful not to zip up any of her skin. I wrapped my arms around her waist.