Change my mind.

~Y/n's POV~
"Change my mind then."

Jungkook looked in my direction, "Trust me, I will."

"You are so full of yourself." I shook my head and looked out the window.

"Hmph. I just know what I can and can't do." He smirked, "And I know you'll want to marry me."

I rolled my eyes without looking at him. I heard him chuckle as he pulled off.
_

_____________

We arrived at his house and it was already pretty late. I was trying to make my way to the front door less painful, until Jungkook picked me up in a baby form.

 I was trying to make my way to the front door less painful, until Jungkook picked me up in a baby form

(like this)

He walked me up to the door and unlocked it. He slipped his shoes off then set me on the couch, he gently took off my shoes. He rubbed my legs and gave soft kisses on my inner thighs, before picking me up again. He carried me up the stairs and laid me in bed. He left the room and I rolled over in the bed. I was so tired. Jungkook came back in after a while with the morning after pills and the panty liners along with a blanket. I went to the bathroom and put a panty liner on, not realizing that I was still bleeding. I stepped out of the door and saw Jungkook now holding a glass of water along with one of the pills in his hand. He handed me both of them. I took the pill and swallowed some water.

"Lay down, I'll be right back." He took the cup out of my hand and set it on the dresser.

I obeyed his commands and laid down. "Where are you going?"

"To the store, we need a pregnancy test. Its been a while and I'm a little uneasy. I just need some reassurance." Jungkook shrugged as he spoke and walked out of the room.

I rolled over in the bed and unlocked my phone. Jungkook had set my home screen as a picture of us, I'm not sure when he had the time. I was lost in thought until I heard the front door open.

Is Jungkook back already?

I sat up in the bed and faced the door.

"Jungkook-ah." I heard a voice say.

My whole body stiffened.

It's not Jungkook.

"Jungk-" a man cut himself off as he turned the corner into the bedroom.

"Jungkook has another girl in his bed? Man, its been a while. I thought he was going clean." The man smirked to himself.