Feelings Still Remain

~Jungkook's POV~

I quickly got in my rental car and saw Y/n looking at me with her mouth slightly open. I saw tears start running down her face. I quickly pulled off as Jimin wrapped his arms around her and she buried her face into his shirt.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid!

I drove faster until I heard horns honking and everything went black.

~Y/n's POV~

I got out of Jimin's hold and fell to my knees as Jungkook sped down the road. Tahyung got down on his knees in front of me, he pulled me into a hug.

"Shh, it's okay." He whispered reassuring things in my ears as the other boys just stood there.

Jimin started stroking my hair from behind. Taehyung's phone suddenly started to ring. He unwrapped his arms from around me as he searched for his phone and Jimin pulled me into his embrace.

Taehyung's eyes widen.

"O-okay." He hung up the phone and put it back in his pocket.

"Jungkook got in an accident."

My eyes widen, I stopped crying and looked him. He quickly pulled me off the ground and put me in someone's car. The other boys followed in.

"Hoseok keys, please." One of the guys handed Taehyung the keys and he started the car.

Taehyung quickly drove to the accident scene. He got out of the car and went around to my side, also pulling me out of the car.

"Are you Kim Taehyung?" He nodded his head and lady turned to face me. "Who is she?" The lady asked

"This is his girlfriend." My heart ached a bit at Taehyung's choice of words.

The lady led us over to a stretcher where a barely awake Jungkook laid. I covered my mouth as my jaw dropped.

"Y/n...?" he said quietly, his voice cracking as Taehyung was talking to the lady.

"Jimin...told..me to." he said before fainting and the paramedics getting him into the vehicle and pulling off.

(Little Snitch.)

'Jimin told me to...'

Told him to what?

The lady had stopped talking to Taehyung and then he turned to me, he had noticed the car pulled off because he didn't ask any questions. We walked back to the car the ride was silent, no one said anything. I remained in thought the whole ride anyways, so if anyone were to have talked I wouldn't have heard them. Taehyung pulled up at the hospital.

"You guys stay in the car, I'll be right back." Taehyung got out of the car and walked into the hospital.

I turned around to the boys in the back seat. All the boys twiddled their thumbs just looked out the window in the third row. I turned back around in my seat and looked up through the sunroof. I watched the clouds pass by, discovering hidden shapes in them until Taehyung opened the door again.