Do you like me?

"Do you like me?"

I looked at him shocked searching his face for any kind of playful hint.

None.

I stared at him in awe. He looked over in my direction. He put a nervous smile across his face.

"Umm, that was awkward." He said slightly embarrassed.

"I-" he cut me off instantly standing up.

"Let's go find your locker. First period will be over soon." He said hastily, already starting to walk fast.

"Hey! Wait!" I quickly stood up and started running towards him.

I finally caught up to him and start to silently think of a way to end the awkward tension. Before he stopped and turned in front of me, causing me to stop also.

"Wait, you never told me your locker number. Why did you follow me in the first place?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"I- uh- I never realized. I just went with it." I said flustered with realization. "Why did you lead me to the roof anyways?"

"For relaxation purposes. Now what's your locker number?" He asked quickly moving on from the conversation.

I pulled off my book bag and dug through it for my schedule. Finally tearing the paper out of a binder and handing it to him. He looked down at the paper.

"This is a cute drawing." He said turning the the paper around, revealing a sketch of puppy I had been working on.

I quickly stood up and snatched the paper out of his hand. Only to squat down on to the floor again and shove it into my backpack.

I continued to search for my schedule only to find it not in my backpack.

"Shit." I said to myself .

"Hmm?" He hummed.

"My schedule is at home." I spoke softly internally sighing.

"Well then, let's go." He said, offering me his hand.

I got up by myself before saying, "I'm not taking some stranger to my house."

His facial expression changed and he gave me a questionable look.

"But, you close your eyes and pucker your lips for a stranger's kiss?" He replied ever so smartly.

My face turned a light shade of red, before turning and walking towards the main doors.

"Wait!" He yelled from behind me, I could hear him running up to me.

I turned around for my gaze to catch his. Looking up into his brown eyes, finally noticing how pretty they shined.

"My name is Jungkook." He said smiling.

"Y/n." I replied back looking deeply in his dark eyes.

"Now I'm not a stranger, so let's go." He said continuing to walk towards the doors.