Her.

I woke up and Jungkook wasn't in nbed. I sat up and looked around the room. There was a pile of neatly fold clothes on the bed and a price of paper on top of them.

Note:
'Wear these today, I like you in my clothes.'

'~Daddy'

First of all, I was surprised Jungkook knew how to fold clothes because his dresser has sleeves hanging out of the drawers and second of all, he woke up earlier than me.

Something's up.

I looked at the alarm clock, 1:24. How did I wake up this late? I stood up and put on the clothes at the edge of the bed. I rubbed my eyes tiredly and made my way downstairs. Jungkook was on the couch looking at his phone. Jungkook glanced up, saw me, and shut off his phone.

"Good afternoon, bed head." I was too lazy to care about my hair in the messy bun from yesterday. I walked over to the couch lazily and collapsed onto the soft cushions, my head landing on Jungkook's thigh. He softly pet my hair as I slowly drifted back to sleep, until Jungkook stood up. I pouted as I laid my head on the soft couch.

"Let's just stay home and watch a movie today." He turned on the TV and grabbed the remote.

I sat up as he made his way back over to the couch. Jungkook pulled me over to him to sit in his lap.

(Like this)

He chose a movie and everything was okay, but Jungkook's phone kept going off

He chose a movie and everything was okay, but Jungkook's phone kept going off. Every time it went off he would kiss me, but once it went off for the 20th time I threw up my hand and stopped the kiss. I got out of Jungkook's lap and grabbed his phone as I ran upstairs.

It's nothing. It's nothing. It's nothing.

I repeated the thought as I ran into a room and locked the door behind me. It was dark in the room, but I was too focused on the phone buzzing in my hands. I heard Jungkook on the other side of the door, saying my name and telling me to open the door. I just couldn't obey him though.

It's fine.

I tried to reassure myself one last time before turning on the phone.

Gyuri? Who the hell is Gyuri?!

Fire burned inside me. 24 new messages. I unlocked his phone using our anniversary date.

The other day was fun. I had a blast with you. I want to see you again. We should meet up sometime. Babe, I miss you. Answer me, babe. Etc.