Daddy

"Call me Daddy."

"J-Jungkook."

"Nah,ah,ah. Daddy." He corrected me.

"Daddy," Jungkook's eyes went dark, "will you order me pizza now?" He laid on top of me.

"I guess you never learn your lesson."

Jungkook rolled off of me and grabbed his phone. He was on the Pizza Hut website as I jumped with excitement and threw my arms around his neck. He chuckled at my childish behavior as he finished the order. He pulled me into his lap, cradling you like a baby.

"I got something you can eat while we wait." He said smirking.

"Really! You have ice cream?!" I jumped off his lap and ran downstairs.

He of course caught up to me and sat down on the couch. He bent me over his knee and spanked me.

"No treats before dinner." He spanked me again and he sat me down on the couch next to him.

"Sorry Daddy." Jungkook couldn't help but smirk.

I looked as if I had been scolded by my mother, but deep inside I wanted to smile and laugh. I had my eyes closed, head down, and my bottom lip rolled out. Jungkook got down on the floor and between my legs in a matter of seconds. He put his hands on my thighs, yet I still hadn't opened my eyes. That was until Jungkook came closer and bit my bottom lip. My eyes shot open and my face turned red. Right then the doorbell rang. Jungkook stood up and answered it as I sat there red faced, looking down.

Jungkook paid for the pizza and came to sit on the floor next to me, leaning his back on the couch as he set the pizza on the coffee table. He turned on a movie and clapped as all the lights shut off in the living room. The movie started playing and he patted his lap like he wanted a dog to sit in it. Until I realized he was looking at me, I shook my head no.

"Obey your Daddy," He whispered, "or you get punished."

I groaned as I crawled off the couch and into his lap. He wrapped his arms around my Waist and snuggled his head into the crook of my shoulder. Everything was fine with the pizza and the movie, but I noticed Jungkook's hands getting lower on your waist. He slipped his fingertips into my shorts, barely.

"Y/n?" He spoke quietly as if he were nervous.

"Yea?" I took another bite of pizza.

"We do all this shit but we aren't even dating." He said.

"Yea." I put my pizza down thinking it over, but then Jungkook turned me around on his lap to face him.

"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" He said with passion filled eyes.

"Nah." I tried your best to hide your smile.

"Jungkook," I got a little worried, "I'm just playi-" Jungkook cut me off by smashing his lips into mine.

"I knew you were." He said between kisses.

He led butterfly kisses down my neck as I moaned, before turning me back around to face the screen, leaving me feeling aroused. Then he slid his hands into my shorts but still over my panties, making me even more needy.
__________