Mine.

Warning, more smut ahead. I need to shower in holy water, I'm filthy.

~Y/n's POV~

Jungkook crawled his way over me, he hovered over me as he looked deeply into my eyes.

"You still wet?" Jungkook asked as he still looked at me.

"N-no." I stuttered.

Jungkook scoffed and repositioned himself, he put his knee between my legs.

He softly closed his eyes and smirked, "Lies."

How is he so damn hot.

He sighed as he crawled off of me and sat next to me, his back facing me.

"You never learn do you?" He got off the bed and faced me.

"Up." I obeyed him and stood up.

He took the sheet off the bed.

(Not the fitted sheet, flat one with out the cups.)

Jungkook tied part of the sheet to the head board and got of the bed again. He looked at me and smirked before grabbing me and throwing me onto the bed. He leaned over my head and tied my hands to headboard, using the sheet. He got onto the bed hovered over me again. He leaned down and kissed me gently.

"Punishment, okay? So no whimpers or moans." He smirked and moved closer to my ear. "Or your punishment gets worse."

"Yes, Daddy." Jungkook's smirked dropped.

"God, I want you." Jungkook said, "No talking either. You know Daddy is my weakness."

I just nodded my head this time. He started kissing my neck and sucking on my sweet spot. I bit my lip as I fought the urge to moan. I took a deep breath before he put his fingers between my legs. My breath hitched as I tried to pull my hands down from the knot he had them in. He began rubbing his fingers in a circular motion and my mouth opened as I gasped. He removed his hand and I wined.

"Its punishment, no noises." He leaned down and licked my bottom lip. "None at all."

He pulled off my leggings and panties, he ripped my shirt down the middle. He kissed down my chest and ripped the middle of my bra.

"Do you really have to destroy my clothes?" I sighed.

"Do you really have to keep talking?" Jungkook smirked and two fingers into me.

I bit my lip painfully and hummed in pleasure, luckily it was quiet enough for Jungkook not to hear. He smirked as he saw me biting my lip. He pumped his fingers in and out at a high speed. I moaned when I was about to climax. Jungkook slapped my thigh as punishment.

"That hurts." I cried out as he took off his shirt and pants, along with his boxers.

"You know you like it, Baby Girl." He smirked and winked as I pouted.

He hovered over me again and rubbed himself on my core.

"You're mine, and only mine." He breath out as he slowly inserted his tip.