Shh...

~Y/n's POV~

Jungkook and I stayed in each others embrace, until his phone dinged. He took it out his pocket, revealing the cracked screen of my doing. I stared at the cracked screen as he unlocked the phone, still being our anniversary.

"Taehyung Hyung said he got Jimin to go out to a club. It will give us while." He said as he put the phone back into his pocket.

I reached across him and grabbed the phone out of his pocket. He jumped by my sudden action. I ran my fingers across the screen and winced in pain as a piece of glass impaled my index finger. He grabbed my hand and examined the blood running down my hand. He took the phone out of my hand and set it on the bed as he continued to hold my hand and pulled me into the bathroom. He sat me on the counter and opened the cabinet under the sink. He grabbed a first aid kit and made his way back over to me.

"It's just a little cut." I said and tried to get off the counter.

"No. Sit." Jungkook said as he put the first aid kit down and lifted me back onto the counter.

Jungkook grabbed one of the hand towels and wet it. He squeezed the water out and came back over to me. He grabbed my hand gently and cleaned the blood off my finger, before pulling out a bandaid and gently wrapping it around my finger. He pulled my finger towards him and left one kiss on my index finger.

"You're such a child." I said as I slapped his arm playfully.

He laughed quietly before shutting the first aid box and putting it back under the sink. He walked back over to me, held my chin, and kissed me softly. I got off the counter and threw my arms around his neck, not breaking the kiss. He wrapped his hands around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I leaned my forehead against his.

"I love you." I said sweetly.

"I love you, too." He said before leaving one more kiss on my lips, then letting go of my waist.

I unwrapped my arms from his neck, but he grabbed one of my hands and pulled me back in to the bedroom. He pulled me onto a bed and hugged me tightly.

"Stop it, Tae should be back any minute now." I said as I pet his head.

"I just want to stay here though." He said as his grip loosened on me.

"We can't. They are coming back to the room soon." Jungkook pushed himself up and hovered above me.

"And if they don't?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow as he spoke.

"Then feel free to stay, I don't care." I said as I rolled over and closed my eyes.

I felt Jungkook getting off the bed and there was silence in the room. I heard ruffling and assumed he had laid down in the other bed. I heard him running looked up. I saw Jungkook running toward the bed with a cover flying behind him. He jumped onto the bed and hugged me tightly as I struggled to breath under the cover.

"Then, I'm staying." Jungkook said as he lowered the blanket to the point I could breath.

"What do you mean, they have to come back." I said and Jungkook shook his head no.

"Jimin Hyung got drunk, so Taehyung Hyung checked him into a different hotel." Jungkook said as he hugged me tighter.

"Isn't this trip getting expensive?" I asked as I continued to struggle in his hold.