Lies

~Jungkook's POV~

Jimin stood at the doorway, waiting for me to answer.

I stared at him as he looked straight into my eyes and deep into my soul.

"Why would I have told her?" I said as looked away to the spot Y/n was laying last night, I smiled slightly.

"You said this was best for her." I sighed heavily.

Apparently another secret comes with more lies.

I put my hand on the bed next to me.

"She's really mad at me. Would you know the reason?" I heard Jimin asked in a shaky voice.

"Of course not." I said shrugging my shoulders.

Lots of Lies.

I heard Jimin leave the room and in about two minutes someone else entered. I looked up and smiled even bigger.

"Y/n." I opened up my arms and she moved towards, eventually wrapping her arms around my neck as she pulled me closer.

"Where'd you go?" I asked as I pulled her into my lap.

She laid her head on my shoulder and sighed. "Namjoon woke me up early this morning telling me that Jimin wanted to come in, but he purswaded him to let him get me."

"We're just lucky." I said as one of my hands slipped off her waist and played with hair.

"Yeah, I guess." I looked down at her and she was slowly closing her eyes.

I laid back on the bed and she snuggled into my chest. I continued to mess with her hair as she slowly drifted off to sleep.

"What are we doing?" I asked myself as she moved off my chest and lightly snored next to me.

How are we going to hide our relationship?

I'm not letting her go back to the hellhole she calls home. She can't stay with me, that'd be too obvious. Taehyung? Nope, not again.

Her own house?

I looked at her as I continued playing with her hair and thinking. I think she'll manage on her own. I could visit her regularly. Hell, if it saves her from this 'Sung-U' guy I'll even pay for her expenses.

"What are you thinking about?" I heard her soft voice ask.

"You're going to move out of that house." I said firmly.

"What house?" She asked.

"Your mother's house. You can't live with me anymore, so I'm going to buy you your own house." I flipped on my side to look at her.

"I can't leave Chol." She seemed troubled. "He started harming him too."

"Then, Chol can stay there too." I placed one of my hands on her cheek.

She agreed with a simple nod as she snuggled closer.

_2 weeks later_
------------
~Y/n's POV~