18

(This part unpublished itself)
~~~~~~~~
~Jungkook's POV~

...Taehyung?

"Long time no see Jungkook." He smiled down at me.

"Taehyung? What are you doing here?" I stood up and dusted myself off.

"Looking for Y/N, why are you fighting him?" Taehyung pointed at the Sung-U lying on the ground.

I looked back at him. "We can talk about that later, Y/n is safe." I turned back to Taehyung and Y/n's mom in the doorway behind him. "And she'll be staying at my house."

"I want to see her." Taehyung smiled at me.

"How do you even know her?" I crossed my arms.

"She's my childhood best friend, she never told you about me?" Taehyung had a sad expression on his face.

"Nope not a single word." I put a fake smile on my face.

"Okay, SHOTGUN!!" Taehyung ran towards my car.

My jaw dropped along with my arms falling to my sides. Taehyung buckled himself in and locked his door, a child as always. I walked calming over to the car, I got in and started the car. Taehyung exploded with excitement.

"Listen, Hyung, Y/n is upset so please don't behaive like you are right now." Taehyung turned to look at me.

"Why is she upset?" Taehyung looked worried.

"If she wants to tell you, she'll tell you herself." Right after I finished my sentence I got a text from Yoongi.

Yoongi: How old is Y/n?

Jungkook: 18 why?

Yoongi: Just wondering if she was old enough.

Jungkook: old enough for what?!

Yoongi: The alcohol she found.

Jungkook: tf Yoongi! She's under age!

Jungkook: Don't let her leave the house!

Jungkook: I'll be there in a few.

I put my phone in the cup holder and pulled off. Taehyung kept asking what happened but I wouldn't answer him.

~Yoongi's POV~

I got to Jungkook's house and walked in, the door was unlocked. I walked up the stairs and into Jungkook's room, Y/n was sleeping in his bed. I walked over to the bed and collapsed on the other side of the bed. Y/n must've felt my presence, because she turned her head to look at me. Her eyes widen and she jumped out of bed.

"What are you doing here?!" She yelled at me.

"Watching you." I shrugged, until I realized how weird that sounded." I-I mean Jungkook asked me to look over you!"

"Yeah... Sure..." Y/n ran out of the room.

I ran after her and soon caught up with her I grabbed her wrist gently,"I'm not a creep!" I raised her wrist in front of me.