Rescue Team

(Please, please, please read the author note at the end, its very important. Especially if youre a new reader. Thank you.)
~~~~~~~~~
~Jungkook's POV~

We ran into his neighborhood and up to his house. We slammed open the door.

"Hoseok!" We yelled in union.

"Geez, you don't have to yell. I'm right here." He said as he stood up from the couch.

"Why do you guys look like you just witnessed a murder?" Hoseok approached us as we tried to catch our breath.

"We might if we don't hurry up!" Yoongi yelled and Hoseok put on a shocked and confused expression.

"What?" He said in confusion.

"Jungkook's dumb ass girlfriend went with Junso." Yoongi said as he finally caught his breath.

"Jungkook has a girlfriend?" He looked at me with one eyebrow raised.

"Yes, and she's not a dumb ass." I shot a glare at Yoongi and he rolled his eyes.

"The point is we gotta get Taehyung, Jin, and Namjoon." He said getting back on topic.

"Shouldn't we involve Jimin? I mean he is her brother." I spoke softly, not knowing if it was a bad idea or not.

"If you wanna get your ass kicked." Yoongi said smugly.

"But, this is his sister. So won't he wonder where she is once she goes to Jungkook's house tomorrow?" Hoseok said, rubbing his chin.

"Tomorrow?!" Me and Yoongi shouted out in unsion.

"He never said anything to me!" I stared at Hoseok waiting for him to reply.

"First of all, once again, I'm right here, you don't have to yell. Second of all, he told me not to tell you, it was going to be a surprise." He said calmly.

"For who? Me or Y/n?!" I tried to calm myself, but I felt panic and anger rising in side of me.

"Guys, chill out we just have to get her tonight." Yoongi said as he was calming down.

"Then let's get the others." Hoseok said grabbing his keys. "In the car." He pushed me and Yoongi towards the car and locked his door.

Yoongi sat in the back seat while me and Hoseok sat up front. We picked up the other guys and Yoongi had to tell the story every time someone got in. We started driving to Junso's house.

~Y/n's POV~

I sat on the bed, trying to calm myself when someone opened the door.

"Here, put this on." And with that one of Junso's minions threw a dress in the room.

He turned and left the room and I heard his footsteps fading. I slowly climbed out of the bed and picked up the dress. I removed Yoongi's jacket and slipped the dress over my clothes. I maneuvered my other clothes off once I had the dress on and zipped, not trusting the cameras. I heard footsteps coming down the hall right as I removed my shirt from under the dress.

"Smart girl, now come on. We have company." Junso said as he poked his head through the door.

Junso waved me over and we left the room, I knew there was no point in resisting. I followed him up the stairs and into the dining hall.

"This is wear you'll be sitting." He pulled out the seat at the head out the table and made me sit in the chair as he pushed it in.

"I'll sit across from you, on the other end of the table." He said as he left the room.

I heard the doorbell ring and Junso calling something out to his minions before I heard someone hustling to the door. They opened the door and I heard some mumbling.

"Ah, yes sir, she's in the dining hall."

~~~~~~~~
Okay, okay, okay. Super sorry for the short update. Didn't originally plan to end it here, but my story is messing up some of the chapters unpublished themselves. So, I just republish 'He Did That.' and I need to republish '18' but it isn't working. So until I get that fixed I will not update, because I fear people missing these chapter and becoming confused.

Sorry, sorry, sorry. I will try my best to fix this as soon as possible, but...

Until next time...

Bye~