Fuck.

SMUT AHEAD!!

YOU HABE BEEN WARNED!!

~Y/n's POV~

"Suck me." Jungkook looked into my eyes lustfully.

"I-" I tried back away from him, but every move I made Jungkook groaned.

"Please Y/N." Jungkook said eagerly.

"Jungkook, we're in public." I whisper yelled.

As I started trying to move and when I did so my thigh rubbed against Jungkook's hard member. He let go of my waist and throw his head back in pleasure. He gripped tightly onto the windowsill and moaned huskily. He looked back down at me. He grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me back over to him. He put his hand between my legs and I threw my hand over my mouth.

"I may not be able to see your physical arousment, but I can feel it." Jungkook smirked as he spoke. "Your leggings are soaked."

I gripped tightly onto Jungkook's shoulders as my legs started to feel weak. Jungkook grabbed my thighs and lifted me up as he turned around and put me on the windowsill. Jungkook began kissing me roughly as one hand rested on the windowsill and the other held my hands above my head. He started sucking on my neck and I bit my lip, trying not to moan.

"God, I want you so bad." Jungkook whispered.

Jungkook grabbed my wrist and took me out of the hallway. After walking far enough he pulled me into a bathroom. A far bathroom, no one would walk to. No one seemed to be in the bathroom. Jungkook pulled me into a stall and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso and put my hands around his neck as he pushed my back against the door. He kissed me roughly again before dropping me on my feet.

"On your knees." Jungkook said as he pointed at the floor.

I look up at him as I sink to my knees and very slowly unzip of his jeans.

He stares at me beneath eyelids heavy with desire, his lips parted. I lower his jeans and boxers, his hard length springing free. I run my fingers down his length and grip the base of his shaft. I lean forward and Jungkook sucks in an audible breath as I circle my tongue lightly around his tip and then flutter it slowly down to the root and back up. My hand moves slowly up and down his length while gently grazing it with my fingernails.

I look up at Jungkook and I'm swallowed up by the look in his eyes as he watches me. His jaw flexes in expectancy as my fingers tease him, and when I take him very slowly into my mouth, he winces in pleasure before throwing his head back.

"Fuck, Y/n!" Jungkook hissed.

I tease him gently at first, only taking the tip of him into the warmth of my mouth, rubbing my tongue with pressure on the sensitive underside just beneath the rim of his crest. I twist my hand around his shaft, stimulating him with friction and wet heat.

When I've tormented him enough and can feel the tension in his thighs from anticipation, I sheath my teeth with my lips and take him all the way in until I can feel him hit the back of my throat. The guttural groan that comes from Jungkook's lips fills the bathroom as he released his load into my mouth. I swallowed all of his cum as Jungkook was panting heavily.