Shit.

WARNING!!!
SMUT, SMUT, SMUT, SMUT!
YOU HAVE NEEN WARNED!

I didn't know what was going through my head. All I knew was I didn't want it to stop. Jungkook started kissing me more messily. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair. A slight groan escaped his mouth. He grabbed my ass tightly as I resisted the urge to moan. He grabbed my thighs and lifted me up, I instantly wrapped my legs around his middle. I felt his erection right on my center. He moved away from the door, still holding me, as he walked up the the stairs. Knowing where my room was from this morning he entered the room and threw me on the bed, finally breaking the kiss, both of us breathing heavily.

He got on the bed on all fours and slowly climbed his way over me. 8million thoughts rushed through my head. He started kissing me again as he slid one of his hands up my shirt, gently massaging my breast. I couldn't hold back my moans this time. I pressed myself against him. And he started grinding on my body. I moaned more.

"Y/n." He groaned out right before...

"Y/n?"I heard my mother call from down stairs.

I quickly pushed Jungkook to the side.

"Yes?" I replied back as I stared at Jungkook who is still panting and surprised too.

I heard my mom coming up the stairs. I quickly covered Jungkook and put my body close to his, trying to make it look like there was only one body under the covers. Jungkook's head was right by my ass.

My mom stood in my doorway holding conversation. It was perfectly fine until I felt Jungkook kissing my lower back and buttcheeks. I arched my back as a reaction and tried to continue conversating with my mom normally. Jungkook was able to maneuver his hand up to my center and slowly start rubbing. My eyes closed harshly. I quickly tried to end the conversation with your mom.

Once the door shut it was Jungkook's cue for punishment time.
He knew that my mom was in the house so that means no noises. Jungkook brought the cover over his head and set it behind him. He positioned himself between my legs and took off his shirt. He put his hands on both sides of me with his torso in between my legs. He kissed me sloppily. Then he moved down to my neck, then to my chest, down my stomach, and to my skirt. He unzipped the zipper on the side of my skirt and slowly removed it. He rubbed my center through my panties with two fingers. I threw my hands over my mouth. I knew what Jungkook was doing, but it felt amazing. I gasped for air.

"Oh yeah, Y/n the school sent over thes-" My mom opened the door to her surprise of Jungkook teasing me.

I quickly kicked Jungkook, sending him falling off the edge of the bed. My mom was too shocked to move. I just tried to cover myself while throwing pillows at the fully erected and shirtless guy on the floor. My mom was finally in the state to closed the door. I mentally freaked out.

"Jungkook, you gotta leave now." Jungkook looked at me with a stilled stunned expression.

"Y-yeah, I better get going." He said nodding and trowing on his shirt.

We both walked out of the room and down the stairs. My mom was washing dishes. I low key pushed Jungkook out the door. I made my way over to the counter in the kitchen.

"So, um, Mom." I said awkwardly.

"I-i can explain." Mom nodded as if she couldn't speak.