2K?!?!!!!

Special: we are back! Since the owner found her account password she now has two accounts. Wow we have so many readers!! I am so happy!

Gold: We sure are famous

Crystal: * sigh* It feels more like we are made fun of..

Red: At least we had a great time here!

Green: we did... All we did was being tortured by these host and readers

Special: well since most of the host are on break the next chapter is a real Pokespe Truth or Dare chapter!!

Pokespe: Save us!!!

Special: Everyone please enjoy the story! Everyone is gonna be tortured again soon! Now! Also author forgot what dares people send in she didn't do or she do so if you can help her out by retyping the dares that would help her a lot. Or else she is gonna go back and read all the messages again. Everyone let do the ending!

Pokespe: ok..

Everyone: PokespeYellow doesn't own Pokespe!!! Or the video!!!

Pokespe: Glad that she does own us. * sigh in relief*

Gold: WAIT!! Does that mean 2 thousand people was me being tortured and that embarrassed stuff I did?!!!

Pokespe and Special but Gold: Yes. You finally noticed...

Gold: WHAT?! Now my great image I put on everyone is ruined!!

Special: * sigh* Well let end this now. Bye!!!