No More Host

Special: This is not a story that you have been waiting for. I am here to tell you that we had enough host! So far we have 22 host so that enough. Plus after adding the pokespe it equals to 37 people I'm totally so I will make an exception on one more host and that all.

Gold: I will be do this once and no more. Comment some nice dares please.....

Special: I have almost spend 1 whole year with you guys and Gold you finally said that. It makes me so happy.

Gold: Almost One Year?! Gosh we manage to survive this long?!!!

Crystal: That thanks to the host we revive us or else we will be gone.

Red: But the dares they comment are pretty harsh sometimes.

Green and Silver: I hate dressing up dares...

Gold: I hate the dare that makes us suffer

Silver: All the dares we did made us suffer idiot.

Gold: I like the kissing ones and the pocky ones.

Yellow: I wonder will we ever get some truths?

White: The answers no since they like dares more then truth.

Special: To bad you have to deal with the dares more then truth since what the fun in truth! Well let see who's our last host. Here's the form! You can add anything else to the form of you like.

Name:

Gender:

Crush:

Personality:

Pokespe: Special do the ending!

Special: You guys stole my line!!! Well Fine. PokespeYellwo doesn't Own Pokespe.

Gold: Are we still going to the beach?

Crystal: Why do you want to go to the beach anyways?

Gold: * grins* When we get there you will know

Crystal: I don't want to know now....

Special: We are still going to the beach ok. What with him and the beach....