Wedding Time

Miyu: This is not the truth or dare chapter you have been waiting for. Since I am at a wedding let me do a dare that everyone would love~

Pokespe: What that dare that we would love?

Miyu: it for you boys to propose to the girls and have a wedding!

Pokespe: * blushes*

Blaze: Well this dare only involve these people.

Blade: As they are Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Dia, Platina, Black and White.

Special: Well let get ready by giving you boy the rings.

Gold: I'M a pervert!

Special: Why are you saying that?

Gold: I'm a pervert! It just came out of my mouth!

Green: She has officially made that your catchphrase like she said she would.

Gold: NO! Why is this happening to me!

Special: Oh! I am in charge of Gold and Crystal's wedding!

Gold: I'm a pervert! No! If you do then I have to say " I'm a pervert" all through out of the wedding.

Kip: He is right let have all the wedding at the same time.

Miyu: Well I will be the Priest of this wedding. So now all the boy host! You have the honor to hand off the girls to the pokespe boys! Well Pearl, Silver and Emerald you will do the same thing as the boy host.

Urufu: Well no time to wait guys. Time for you boys to get the girls and ring and propose to them.

Pokespe Boys: Ok

Special: * show 6 box of rings* choose one I have been waiting for this day~

Gold: I'm a pervert!

Red: * pick the ring with two heart and with diamonds in the middle of the hearts* I will choose this one.

Green: * pick the ring with a Aquamarine in the middle with the ring shape of flower*This one.

Gold: * takes the box with a ring with 3 crystals spaces out with the one in the middle bigger then the other two* This one will be mine choice.

Ruby: * points at the box with a ring shape of a big heart with half ruby and the other half sapphire* I would like this one

Diamond: * takes the box with a ring with same diamonds all across the ring* I would like this one

Black: * points at the box with a ring with leaves on both side and a crystal in the center* THIS ONE PLEASE!

Special: * hand Ruby and Diamond the box with the rings*

Blaze: Now please propose to the girls boys.

Girl Host: * grab Camera and start filming*

Red: Ah.. Yellow will you do the honor in making me the happiest man alive and marry me? * on his knee while holding the open ring box*

Yellow: * blushed and looks down slowly nodding*

Green: You may be noisy, Annoy and evil time to time but... I like all of that about you do please marry me Blue.. * holding the ring box straight at Blue*

Blue: * blushes and hugs Green* Yes! Of course I will marry you Greenie!

Gold: Hey SSG.. Will you Marry me! I flirt with other girls since I want to get you jealous. * holding the ring box right in front of Crystal*