2

Dear Niall! 

Today we were at the beach and you came a little later than the rest of us. I must admit that I was about to go home, because I felt that the gang was boring without you, but just as it was, you showed up. You were wearing swimwear and you smiled with your whole face. I was losing my breath, because it was so long since I saw you without a shirt. I saw your skin and I saw that you've got more hair on your chest. I just loved it and I love it. 

"I had to work late." you said and then you looked at me. I blushed and I was grateful that I had gotten paint on my face from the sun, otherwise you would have seen it.

"That's hard,,,?"

You just smiled at me.

"No, Harry!" you said with that soft voice. "But I have a boss who wants everything done before I go home."

I smiled and I wanted to say something more, but Louis was quick to emerge.

"So, you with us tonight?" he asked, and he was referring to the barbecue party as he would hold during the evening. You hesitated, and I saw that you wanted to give a good answer.

"Perhaps I will..." you responded and you looked at me again. "I'm going up tomorrow,,, You know.... work...."

Louis only snorted.

"Come on Niall." he said firmly. "You need to have a fun evening."

You nodded a little bit. I was quick this time.

"I can pay for a taxi... you know, home." I said and I realized how desperate I sounded. You didn't think the same thing. You giggled a little and you looked shyly at me.

"I can pay. You don't need to do that for me..."

I shook my head, desperate to get you to say yes.

"I can make so that you come to work on time."

Direct Louis seemed to react. He looked at me and I was quick to think up an answer.

"It's more fun if everyone is there." I exclaimed to his face. "Niall is as much as you and me with the gang."

Louis didn't seemed to care, but you did. You laughed a little and pushed teasing at me.

"SO you have been in the water yet?"

Yes, we ran out in water, you and me. I splashed water on you and you just laughed. We swam out a bit from the others, and it felt as if the world stood still.

"You're good at swimming?" you said. I swam in front of you, so I changed so I swam on my back and I looked at you.

"Yes, I'm a water animal." I laughed happily. "And what about you Niall? Do you prefer water or to be on land?"

You followed e faithfully and you spit out some water toward my direction.

"I prefer the ground under my feet." you replied hoarsely. "But it's nice to swim as well."

I wanted to touch you. I wanted to feel your bare skin against mine and I wanted to kiss your lips. You know, I got a picture in my head, right in that second. I saw us in front of me. I saw how you responded to my kisses and I felt your naked skin under my hands. I felt your whole body against me and I took away all doubt for us. Yet I knew that there's a difference between fantasy and reality. But it's true Niall. I would like to touch you, your body, your you, your lips, your hair and all that you are. I would like to hug you and tell you that I will take care of you. There's so much I want to do with you, but I really don't dare... not yet. I guess that's why I write these letters?

Louis barbecue became a dull gathering. He had to bring over some girls, and he nagged all the time over that I should try them, but I only saw you. I stood with a beer and I talked with a freckled girl. She babbled about her school, her friends and her life. I drank beer and I nodded and I kept you under surveillance. You had changed clothes. You had on a pair of shorts, a tank top, and you were so beautiful. You stood and had a conversation with Liam, which made me happy. You didn't see the girls and you were more concerned with your friends. When you pulled your hand through your hair, I lost my breath. You took your hand lightly through the pile and then you looked towards my direction. I'm not sure if you looked at me, but it felt like it was me you were looking for. I was hoping with my wildest imagination that you exactly at that moment thought about me, because you are all I think about.

I did that, Niall. When I got home I was so full of you. I had your skin in my thoughts and I stood in the shower. I jerked of and I imagined that you were there. I saw before me how we made love and I felt how tight you was, or might be. I fantasized that I was inside you, deep inside your soul and I came without preparing myself. It was as if everything just stopped. It was as if I came for your sake and you wanted that to happen. I did it to ease the pressure, but at the same time I love to fantasize about you. Yes, it sounds like I'm crazy, but maybe I'm just crazy... right? I'm madly crazy in love with you.

Your Harry