5

Dear Niall!

Okay I heard from Louis that you're moving back to Ireland. I must admit, I'm deeply hurt that you didn't say that to me... first. OK, maybe we aren't that close friends, but I have always been here for you. This has created a change in my life. Partly, I have walked past your apartment more often, but I do also thinking about if I should give you the letters. Maybe this will lead to an opening for me? Maybe now I can gather the courage to send these letters to you?

I was at least angry Louis when he said that to me.

"Do he talk to you?" I happened to get out of me. Louis looked at me and it was like he didn't understand. He didn't understand why I reacted the way I did.

"Niall has always spoken to me." he got up. It was then I realized that I have devoted my time to blush, to try to talk to you and just enjoyed being close to you. I haven't given a thought to actually listen to what you telling people. I apologize for that with my hole heart and I promise to do better, if I happen to see you again. After all, I'm not ready to let you go. It's like I need you to meet me to get my life going on and I'm aware that you don't need the same thing from me.

I have spent a few days to examine myself. I have gone through mistakes, against you, but also what I did as was great. I did understand that I should have treated you different from what I have done. Yes, I can always blame it on my emotions, but actually I haven't realized how I have been with you. It's a miracle that you haven't seen it. It is a miracle that no one else has seen it. I've been an idiot and I've treated you differently.

I'll go by your apartment tonight, and you're home I'll come home to you, go up to your door and ring the bell. Maybe I wont tell you everything, but I have to see you one last time. I just want you to know that I'm here. I want to be more than a friend, but I understand that there can never be an us.

Your Harry

(Will be more)

(Will be more)

//Nelly