33 A letter

One year later

_______________________

Harry felt the scent from roses when he came into the hall. The smell from candles and the smell of food. He smiled a little bit and realized that this was one of those Friday. Niall had cooked good food, bought wine for them and then he wanted to have the big dessert in the bedroom. Harry took off his jacket and shoes. He heard that Niall put to music in the background. Perhaps the Irishman had planned something extra?

Harry stood in the doorway to the kitchen. He quickly saw that the table was filled with porcelain. Two candles stood on the table, between them a vase of roses. Niall stood with his back to him and seemed totally inside to get the food to ready. This was such a moment as made Harry feel good. Niall always showed how much he loved him and it was as if Harry came home to the best home in the world, every day. They had got a wonderful year together. The only time they had really fought was when Niall occasionally had gone to the pub alone. Harry had learned that even Niall wanted to be with friends sometimes, without Harry and all that was solved by a compromise. Fridays was their holy day. It was the day when they would be at home together and alone.

"It smells lovely!"

Harry slipped into the kitchen and put himself behind Niall. He took his arms around his body and kissed him lightly on the cheek. Niall blushed and he came up with that special smile.

"Thanks!" he whispered hoarsely. "And how was your day?"

Harry kissed him behind the ear, exactly where Niall loved to be kissed.

"Good!" he murmured as he didn't want to talk work. "Your day?"

Niall spun around in his arms and landed with the belly against him. He raised his arms around Harry's neck and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"Good day, but now it became immediately better."

Harry liked the response. He kissed Niall, with his tongue and everything. Let his hands slide down over his back and down over his butt. Harry grabbed hold and pushed him against himself. Niall groaned lightly and did some little resistance.

"We should eat first."

Harry didn't want to eat.

"Just a little appetizer?"

Niall laughed and shook his head.

"No, I have plans." he said quickly. "And a appetizer aren't part of my plan."

Harry frowned. He continued to push Niall against him, but he understood that the Irishman was serious about that plan.

"So I don't even get to feel your body against mine?"

Niall giggled and slipped quickly away from him. He shook his head.

"No, not even a little." he said firmly. "You need to sit down at the table and I look after the evening." He gave Harry a determined gaze. "Sit down!"

Harry groaned in protest, but he obeyed. He slipped away from Niall and he sat down at the kitchen table. He was a little surprised. It looked as if Niall had really put energy to the evening. Surprised, he looked up at the Irishman.

"Do we celebrating something?"

Niall smiled wryly and he cleared his throat a little.

"No questions, thanks!" he said and poured food on two plates. He came to Harry with them, to the table, and put one in front of Harry. He took the second plate and sat down on the other side of the table.