31 the gift....

Harry came home from the bakery, where he had worked all day and the only thing that was in the home was a note.

"We really need to celebrate. Hug your Nialler!"

Harry frowned and he looked at the note carefully. Okay, what would they celebrate now? They had been in London for two weeks and the only thing that had happened was that Louis came out before them that he was gay, Liam and the other approved them, and life went on. He smiled anyway and chose to go into the shower. He smelled freshly baked bread, and he wanted nothing more than to smell normal.

"I'm home now!"

Nialls voice echoed between the walls. Harry smiled. He pulled on some clothes, dried his hair and gave the comb an opportunity to sort out the curls. He heard how Niall was doing something in the kitchen, and Harry sensed that a surprise was coming. He saw himself in the mirror and he realized one thing. They had come a long way.

"You can't come here yet!"

Harry frowned again. He stood in the doorway from the bedroom.

"And why not?"

Niall laughed.

"Please, I've planned everything. Stay where you are."

Harry smiled a little bit and leaned against the door.

"How long can it take?"

Niall snorted from the kitchen.

"Just a minute."

Harry heard cupboard doors opened and closed. It rustled, it sounded as if Niall really did something big.

"Just a little more and then..." Nialls voice sounded happy. Harry laughed a little bit.

"Now?"

Niall laughed.

"No, I will come and pick you up."

Harry was curious. He heard the sound but he couldn't understand why Niall did this. Eventually it began to become more normal sounds and finally Niall came out from the kitchen. His blue eyes shone in the light, and he smiled with his whole face. He walked up to Harry and caught up his face between his hands.

"Close your eyes!"

Harry sighed in protest.

"But?"

Niall giggled.

"Close your eyes, Harry!"

Harry chose to obey the Irishman. He closed his eyes and immediately he felt how he caught up both Harrys hands and took him to the other room.

"Don't peek!"

Harry smiled.

"I promise...!"

They went to the kitchen, into the kitchen and then did Niall put him in place.

"Okay...!" Niall whispered hoarsely. "Keep your eyes closed and let me talk."

Harry swallowed.

"Okay?"

Niall laughed a little.

"You know I love you and you know I want to be a part of your life. I've changed since I received your letter and I'm a different man today, but still the same person."

Harry liked the words.

"I know Nialler and I love you."

Niall dropped his hands.