19 ♥ The meeting ♥

Harry had to bite his lip to realize that everything really was happening. He pulled the bag behind him and he walked into the arrivals hall. He had sent a message to Niall and he expected that Niall would show up at the airport. Just for the sake of it, he picked up the phone, started it up and quickly he realized that Niall had really answered the message. It was with shaking hands as Harry opened it and to read: "I'm there and I'm waiting for you. Your Niall"

"It will be fine!" Harry mumbled hoarsely to himself and put down the phone in his coat. He looked up and he continued to move forward. He saw a lot of faces, but none of them were Niall. It was as if he came to a land with strangers and he felt a little off. Slowly he made his way toward the exit and chose to stay on the inside of the doors. Niall might be delayed fore some reason? Maybe he couldn't take the time off from work? Maybe he didn't want to.... no, Harry tried to think positive. Niall would come and he would meet up with Harry, it was the whole plan. Harry knew he could easily get an answer to the question. He could send a text message to Niall and ask where he was, but somehow didn't Harry want to be that proactive. It felt wrong to harping over Niall and demonstrate openly how unsure Harry really was. After all, it was Harry's credit that he stood there, at the airport. The whole plan was coming indirectly from Harry.

"Forgive me for being late!"

Harry spun around, he recognized Nialls voice. The Irishman came almost running and straight toward Harry. It was like a dream and it felt next as if it all happened in a fog. Harry couldn't keep the smile away and all the stupid thoughts were now gone.

"Oh, I just got here..." he got hoarse out and he was really surprised when Niall almost threw himself into Harrys arms.

"I'm sorry, anyway..." Niall whispered hoarsely. Harry took his arms around his body and they was like pressed against each other. Okay, this was what Harry had dreamed would happen, but now when it really happened, he became embarrassed. Niall hugged him hard, yes like that as a boyfriend should do.

"You came, that's all that matters." Harry whispered back and he closed his eyes. He felt Nialls scents, those familiar smells from aftershave, shampoo and deodorant. Niall had really done himself in order for Harry's sake. Niall slowly slipped out from Harry's arms and instead he stood in front of Harry, his blue eyes looked straight into Harry's green eyes. Harry noted quickly that Niall had a big smile on his face. His cheeks were red and he shone with curiosity. Nialls hair was now brown and Harry understood that Niall had stopped to dye his hair, but that did nothing. Niall was just as beautiful as Harry remembered him.

"Are you hungry?"

Nialls question got Harry to start thinking about that they now would be together for a whole month. He shook his head, since he wasn't directly that. He just needed Niall right now.

"Are you?"

Niall laughed and shook his head quickly.

"No, I have eaten." he said kindly. "I guess you want the same as me?"

Harry blushed again. He raised his eyebrows and got up a wry smile.

"Your apartment?"

Niall nodded.

"Yes, it's still there as we both want to go?"

---------------------------------

I really hope you like that this now isn't written by letter. :) ♥

//Nelly