12

Dear Harry!

I just have to admit something. The more I write to you the more real this become, as we have going on between us. You filling my life with emotion and every time a new letter comes over to me, I become like crazy, I mean in a good way. Mom asked me about the letters I get. I was honest and you know what, she likes it. She said something like that, you're a good guy. "He works and I know who he is. It's better against to come home with a stranger." I blushed. Yes, I went red and embarrassed. It was the first time I mentioned a guy like that, and actually, it was almost like when I was a teenager.

The rumor has been spread and at my job a lot of guys seems to believe that gays aren't worth their time, but still there also those who think that I'm strong. There are some as are like us over here in the area, gays, but I promise, it's actually you as are the only one who ever can capture my interest. I was invited to a party, where they would go, guys , but I said no. I didn't come home to Ireland to meet guys, I came home to find myself. And I think that I would be unfaithful if I would do something else, against you. I mean, it would be wrong to go to a party with the gays and let them think that I am open for suggestions. After all, I have you in my thoughts and as long as you're the one I think of, there's no reason to look at the others.

Yes, Harry! It seems as if you have captured my hole me, you own my heart. I know it would be wrong of me to deny what I feel for you. I have hung up old photos of you on the wall by the bed and you are often in my thoughts.

Do I admit too much?

Your Niall