20 that moment

"I want to see you naked, totally naked!"

Harry gasped. He spun around and looked at Niall, who in turn wasn't embarrassed over that he had said those words. Niall smiled rather large and closed the front door. He had big eyes, as if he really meant what he said.

"Now?"

Yes, Harry was forced to question the comment. Nude now? Harry hadn't even seen the apartment. They had left the airport and they had talked about things that had nothing to do with them. They had talked about their families, about the gang and normal stuff, but certainly not about them. Niall nodded and Harry heard that he also locked the door.

"Yes, I have been waiting for so long time for this." he said. "Please, I want to see you naked and I want to do all as we wanted to do."

Harry swallowed. He put the bag against the wall and he took off his jacket.

"Shouldn't we...."

Niall was quick to interrupt him.

"The bedroom behind you. I have only one room and one bedroom. The kitchen you can look at later and the toilet looks like a toilet always do." he said quickly, straight at Harry. "I want to see you naked now and I'm so horny that I don't know what to do anymore. Please don't say no, meet me halfway."

Harry swallowed. He saw that Niall eyed him from the top and down. Nialls eyes stayed on that part as was between Harry's legs, inside the fabric and he licked his lips.

"Please, I can't wait any longer." did Niall muttering hoarse. "I have had dreams about this and I have fantasized, as you said I would do."

Harry came up with a faint smile. He saw how horny Niall was, and the Irishman did nothing to hide how excited he was. No one had given Harry that attention before and this was the first time for that. Slowly he therefor began to unbutton the shirt and at the same time did Harry get off his shoes. He saw how Nialls eyes followed each button as Harry snapped up. The shirt slid down on the floor and he heard that Niall was breathing faster. He stood perfectly still, as if he wanted to see all Harry in total. Harry bent down and pulled off his socks. Then he stood up and started to unbutton his pants. Actually, he was also horny. It was as if they had a need that had to be saturated. They had waited a long time for this and both of them knew what they wanted. Slowly, he pulled off his black pants and then the white underwear. It was as if time stood still when he finally was naked. He stood in front of Niall and Niall saw that Harry was also horny. Yes it was that hard part as stood straight out and longed to get to know the Irishman's skin. Harry felt a tingle in the stomach and how his cock did seek for more. Nialls reaction was big. His eyes stared at that part down there and then up over Harry's body. Slowly Niall got up a smile and his eyes stopped when they looked straight into Harry's eyes.

"You are so Beautiful!" he whispered. Nialls voice was muffled, almost hoarse. He was still standing perfectly still. It was as if he wanted to enjoy what he saw until the last second. Harry smiled wide and he was no longer embarrassed about anything.

"I want to see you naked." he said instead. Niall gasped a little and he then laid his head slightly askew.

"If you want to see me naked, I want you to take off all my clothes."

Harry took the challenge. He took the few steps up to Niall and fast he took hold of the bottom of the shirt.

"Hands up." he whispered hoarsely. Niall obeyed. Harry pulled it off, and he couldn't stop staring at what he saw. Niall had chest hair and it was such a hair that you just want to bury your nose in and sniff. Harry threw away the shirt and without question, he went down on his knees. Niall didn't mind getting rid of the shoes, or socks. Instead, he seemed to lift expectantly on one foot at a time, and Harry liked it. Harry stood up and he grabbed the waistband of the pants. He felt with his fingers how it was already hard in there. Niall gasped and he smiled when Harry eased the pressure. One button, one zip and then he tore down Nialls pants, all the way down. Harry was so rapid that the underwear went down at the same time. Niall lifted his feet to get them off and Harry threw off the last garment. He stood up and he lost his breath. Nialls body was perfect. It was so beautiful to look at and the whole Niall was like an innocent angel, until Harry looked Nialls horny eyes. Niall groaned quietly, and his smile disappeared. Yes it was such a face that told Harry that they would do lots of things right now, not later. Harry liked the feeling as appeared. Niall was really waiting for the next step, and Harry knew what he wanted to do.