26 that day before

Maura frowned a little, but it wasn't because she was totally against the guys. Harry saw that she was at the same time happy. Maybe she was glad that it was Harry who would take care of her son?

"You just moved into the apartment as you got?" she said quickly. Niall smiled wide and he leaned against the table. They sat in the kitchen and Harry had his free arm around Nialls back.

"Mom, I came back to find myself and now I know what I want to do now."

His words made Harry smile a little bit. Yes, they had during a short time come to this moment, far away from what Harry even had imagine before this moment. Maura nodded a little bit and then she seemed almost embarrassed over what she thought.

"But ... I mean, you know who you are and all those things, but your job and your life over here?"

Niall took Harry's hand tightly in his and he smiled quickly at Harry, and then he look over at Maura again.

"Trust me!"

She seemed to think some extra for a few seconds and then she looked straight at Harry.

"I don't want you to feel that it's you I taking down, but Niall is my son and I just want him to have a nice life and all that as a mom want her son to have." She took a deep breath. "If you promise me to take care of him, I allow exactly what you want, but you must keep an eye on him."

Niall rolled his eyes, but Harry understood the gravity in it all. She was ready to let her son travel away just because Niall was in love with Harry, for the moment. What she didn't know was that her word was his plan. He would monitor Niall every day, take care of him and make sure that they landed in a reality that suited them.

"I promise!"

Maura smiled a little bit at Harry and then she looked at Niall again.

"And you know you can always come home again."

Niall didn't take it seriously.

"Yes, Mom!"

---

Niall packed two large suitcases and he even had an extra suitcase for the things he really wanted to take with him. Harry couldn't do  more than smile. He looked at Niall that this was difficult to implement at the moment, but Niall was at the same time totally with what would happen.

"You have to get a job!" Harry got up . "I can't pay for everything."

Niall laughed and went through the papers that lay ahead.

"I know, but you don't need to worry." he said quickly, and then he lifted his head to smile at Harry. "I promise to make sure we have money and all that. The main thing is that we are together."

Harry realized one thing. He began to be nervous for what was waiting. He had never been cohabiting wit anyone and he had never had a relationship with someone, not in this way. The idea that it would be them forever hit him straight in the face and he had to sit down on a chair. Niall saw what he did and the smile disappeared.

"You wont regret it."

Harry gulped and tried to think clearly.

"But what if it doesn't work?" he whispered hoarsely. "I mean, we know each other before, but it is another thing to live together?"

Niall sat down on the bed and he looked straight at Harry. Niall didn't hesitate and he had a confidence as Harry was missing.

"We can do it!" He said nice and smooth. "I am also new to this, Harry. I know we can't guarantee anything, but it's worth to try."

Harry nodded a little bit. He leaned back and it was as if they needed this moment to think.

"Your mom wasn't at least against it."

Niall agreed.

"I know, and she sees how much we love each other. Isn't that all as moms want? That their sons find love and become harmonious."

Harry nodded. He looked down at the suitcase and then at the clock. This would be the last night inside Nialls apartment. In the morning they would fly home to London and then was everything uncertain.

"Please, don't doubt in me."

Nialls words went straight into Harry's heart. Nialls voice was weak, praying and worrying. Harry looked up, and he noted quickly that Niall thought the worst. Harry understood why. It wasn't Niall who doubted, it was Harry.

"I don't doubt in you." he replied. Niall stood up and he walked over to Harry. He slid down on his knees in front of him and caught up his hands. He laid their hands on Harry's knee and he put his head askew.

"I promise to do everything in my power to make this the best way." he said dully. "I'll find a work and I'll pay half the rent. I wont give up, not when it's about you Harry."