10

Dear Harry!

I've got a job now. No it's not a permanent employment, but I earn money and I'm planing  to save up and maybe travel over to you one day. I don't want you to think I planned it in the nearest detail, but actually it would be fun if we met again, just you and me, without others knowing.

Oh, I don't know how to tell you this but you shouldn't talk about this, it would be better if you didn't talk with the others about me, about us, that we prefer guys. I want to by myself tell it to the others. I want it a secret so far.

I'm still new at this, but at the same time it feels so right. It was like when I was once at a disco and saw a gorgeous guy- You know... a night when you thought you would never ever fall in love or even be interested in someone. I saw him and that made my time there to something other than the normal stuff. I quickly realized that I really was attracted to him and it was as if everything around me and him just disappeared. It was just he and me in the room and no one else. It's something like that as I feel with you. The problem is that I don't want others to know about it, not yet, just when I'm ready. I hope you understand?

About my new job... Yes, I landed in a factory. Dad knew the owner and he asked if I wanted to work there for a while. I've been sitting at home since I came to Ireland and I have to do something. I said yes, and the day after, I stood on the factory floor and screwed together plastic pieces. I like it actually. It's easy money to earn and if I work at night, I get the double. I will try to save for a trip to Italy and also to come to you, or perhaps pay so that you can come here? I'm pretty flexible about if you want to plan something. I'm sure about one thing and that's that I will in the future see you again.

I have to be honest on another thing. I've never had sex with a guy. I just wonder if it's true, that you do it through the rear hole? Please don't laugh at my question. I just want to know. I'm too embarrassed to watch porn and so far, I live next door to my parents. I can't look it all up without them knowing about it.

I'm embarrassed now, but I dare to send away that question.

Your Niall