25 Now or never

Harry sat down in the sand and he looked out over the sea. Niall was placed next to him and without asking he took Harry's hand in his. A family with children was a little further away on the beach and played with the sand. An elderly couple walked past them, but otherwise it was almost no one there.

"It's so beautiful in Ireland." Harry got out and he smiled at Niall. "I can actually imagine that consider moving here one day."

Niall frowned at first, but then he nodded a little bit.

"So you can leave all in the UK just for me?"

Harry swallowed. He hadn't decided what to do yet. He didn't know if he would dare to change country overall, but at the same time, each day with Niall so wonderful.

"How are you thinking?" he asked directly as counter-question. Niall took a deep breath and he watched Harry's face carefully.

"I don't care where I am, only you are with me."

Harry's heart pounded. He just felt the heat in the body. Yes, Harry did feel the same thing and they were ready to really decide what they wanted to do. He leaned to Niall, sought up Nialls lips and kissed them.

"So come to me next time and then we can plan everything?"

Niall raised his free hand and pulled them over Harry's jaw line. He forced him to continue kissing. Harry knew Niall was now more experienced and Niall knew what he wanted. Their tongues met and they showed each other what they felt. Slowly Harry landed on his back in the sand with Niall over him. Yes, Niall was always hungry for more and Niall wanted everything. Harry spread his legs and felt Niall began bringing the hips up and down, slowly, easy, and almost as if no one saw it. He groaned and let his elbows land on either side of Harry's head.

"Damn I'm always horny." he hissed hoarsely. Harry couldn't help but smile and finish the kiss.

"Yes, I've noticed that."

Niall blushed a little and looked straight into Harry's green eyes, he stayed on top of him and the proof of the excitement was between his legs. Niall groaned a little and peered over at the family as still was there, then he looked at Harry again.

"So, are you open for sex outdoors?"

Harry realized that this was exactly what Niall was thinking about. Sex wherever he wanted to do it.

"No!" he replied honestly. "I do't think it would be appreciated if someone walked by and saw us."

Niall groaned. He continued slowly moving his hips up and down and he even got Harry to react down there. Their hard parts were reacting and they were now big down there. Harry moaned quietly and he tried to stop Niall, but Niall was aware of what he wanted.

"We can have clothes on?"

That family started walking, away from them. Niall was quick, he unbuttoned their pants pulled down so the fabric of their boxers met and he proceeded to bring the hip at the same rate. Harry groaned and he felt his own face turned red. Up and down and it was so exciting.

"This is wrong!"

Niall begin to kiss him again, only so Harry become quiet. Harry took his arms around Nialls body and he let him get what he wanted. Harry was so big down there now that it stood outside the fabric. He felt Niall seemed to like it. Niall pulled up his own shirt a little so that the skin pulled in Harry's prepuce.

Harry forgot about time and space. The kiss was intense. Harry let his hands slide down along Nialls back and under his pants. He grabbed hold of Nialls butt and split the buttocks apart. The boxer fabric went down and they did now rubbed the parts against each other, harder and more intense. Niall got red cheeks, down the chest and he groaned loudly. He liked what happened. Harry let a finger gently stroking over Nialls rear hole. Niall liked it. He took down a hand and forced Harry's finger to penetrate. Harry understood what he wanted.

They landed in a fog. Harry pressed the two fingers as far as he could inside the hole. Full Niall shook with excitement. Their dicks vibrated between them and slowly they reached the end of it all. Harry brought the hip at the same rate, and the effect was complete. Niall ended the kiss and put his lips against Harry's cheek. He whimpered like a dog and he was sweaty.

"I'm coming." he muttered hoarsely. Harry pressed his fingers harder inside him and that was enough. Niall began to shake and Harry felt the hot liquid on the stomach.

Niall let  a hand slide down, when he had calmed down. He grabbed hold off Harry hard part. Rapidly up and down, and he looked straight into Harry's eyes.

"Come!" he demanded. Harry whimpered and closed his eyes. Yes, he felt the hand did that little extra. Harry let the arms landing in the sand around him and he turned his body in an arc.

"Oh Niall."

He heard Niall moaned.

"Harry, I want you to come now."

Niall pumped and he did it well. Harry let his thoughts go loose and he came. He felt his whole body shook and he couldn't breathe. He felt how it landed on the belly and Niall knew exactly what Harry wanted.

Afterwards, they were just totally still and hugged each other hard. Harry felt that between them as got their skin to almost be glued together. There were no people on the beach, more than them and he puffed out that no one had seen them.

"You are crazy."

Niall grinned and kissed Harry's cheek.

"No,,,, or yes. I'm crazy in love."

Harry forced Niall to lift his head, by capturing his cheeks with the hands. He looked straight into the blue eyes.

"Come with me, when I go home."

Niall swallowed and he frowned.

"But my job and..."

Harry smiled awry.

"You'll stay with me. Your parents can empty your apartment and you still want a better job?"

Niall seemed unsure.

"And you think we should just do that, no questions asked and without planning?"

Harry nodded and tried to smile confidently. Yes, Harry was unsure if this was a good plan, but he didn't want to leave the Irishman alone.

"Why not?" he said hoarse. He let his fingers caress Nialls cheeks and Niall seemed to have nothing against it.

"So we'll just show up and tell everyone that....?"

Harry interrupted him.

"Sooner or later, everyone will know. Why not be honest with them and what can they do? We want this."

Niall nodded a little bit. His face was serious, and Harry understood that Niall most preferably, had wanted to come after Harry later to London.

"I want to talk with mom first."

Harry understood.

"We go directly over to her and talk today." he said quickly. "And I promise you that she wont stand in the way of us."