22 ♥we♥

It tingled in Harry's stomach. He had never done this before. Niall held his hand tightly as they stood outside Mauras door. Yes, Niall wanted that Harry would see her again, Nialls mom, and this time everything was changed. Harry was together with Niall and that was nothing that had previously happened.

"She wants to meet you." Harry heard Niall say when he pressed the doorbell. "She has nothing against you."

Harry blushed and he swallowed.

"But...!"

Niall laughed a little bit and gave him a light kiss on the cheek.

"Come on, Harold, sooner or later you have to talk to her, although you've fucked her son."

Harry was breathless. He didn't got the time to look at Niall, until the door was opened and Maura stood there. Harry felt all the blood as fell down and he was close to fainting. Yes, he had met her before, but back then was Niall just a friend, an acquaintance. Now it was different. Niall held Harry's hand tightly and there was no reason to hide anything, but still did Harry wanted to flee the field.

"But hello, Harry!"

Maura's voice was smooth, soft and not at all as Harry had expected. He blushed, although he shouldn't and he took out his free hand to greet her. She met him halfway and shook his hand.

"Uh hello!"

Well this was wrong, or crazy, or maybe normal? Harry couldn't decide what he would feel.

"Come in!" she said quickly. Harry swallowed and Niall had to drag him into the hall. Okay, Harry had an excuse. He had never come home to a home and been a boyfriend. He had never been one who has been presented in that way, and everything was new. Niall seemed to feel the opposite and he didn't hesitate.

"Mom, are we having dinner with you?"

She laughed easily.

"Niall, yes I have done something for you two and you look like you need to eat some?"

Harry chose to look down at the floor. He took off his jacket, only to find Nialls hand finding its way back to Harrys hand. Harry felt a certain relief when Niall held his hand tightly and pulled him toward the kitchen.

"And dad?"

"No, he wont come over today. He works to four and then he goes home to his place."

Harry landed in a fog. He slipped into the kitchen, with Niall and sat down at the kitchen table. Maura was in a good mood and she talked easily about everything and how Niall had explained everything to her. How she knew that they were together and so on. What could Harry tell her? He smiled and he nodded a little bit, embarrassed that this really happened.

"Relax!" Niall finally whispered in his ear. "She knows I'm gay, to a certain extent, and she knows that we are together. I'm your boyfriend, and I'm not ashamed over that."

Harry chose to smile at Niall and he nodded a little bit.

"I know!"

Niall giggled a little bit.

"So let mom take care of everything. She loves you and she accepts everything."

Harry tried to digest those words.

"And...?"

Niall kissed him on the lips, right in front of Maura and she just laughed in response.

"You're cute, you guys!"

--

It was a relief when they left the house. Harry felt the wind wrapped around his face and he could breathe again. Niall laughed at him and it was as if the Irishman took everything in a more normal way.