27 London again

Niall put down the suitcases in the hallway and he smiled with his whole face. He had been there before, but it was as if it still was the first time. Harry laughed and closed the front door.

"We have to buy food. I have nothing to eat."

Niall didn't seem to care. He went into the apartment and looked around. It was as if he wanted to suck everything in.

"You have changed the curtains?"

Harry followed him.

"Yes?"

Niall spun around and smiled at him.

"The last time I was here, I was so nervous. I sat on the couch and just shook. I was so happy to be where you lived, but at the same time it was hard. You had no idea about anything, but still did you managed to make me happy."

Harry pulled him into his arms and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"And I was glad that you were here and you had no idea that I guarded you the hole time?"

Niall blushed and took his arms around his waist. He stood on his toes and kissed Harry lightly back on the lips.

"WE were in love, but in our own way?"

Harry snorted mockingly.

"But you knew nothing until I wrote to you?"

Niall laughed a little bit and looked into his eyes.

"Maybe not, but I was still interested in you before you knew about it and before you sent those letters."

Harry just smiled and let his lips slide over Nialls neck and he bit at that particular place that Niall liked.

"Oops!" Niall got up and he pressed himself closer to Harry. "The bedroom?"

Harry shook his head and bit him behind the ear.

"No not yet!" he mumbled and took up his head. He smiled at Niall and watched his eyes carefully. "We'll do that part later. First I want to buy food, make sure that everything is okay and so on. We have clothes to pack up."

Niall rolled his eyes.

"You already sounds like we've been together for years."

Harry laughed and released him.

"You have to learn to do one thing at a time, darling."

Niall responded and he got big eyes.

"Darling?"

Harry realized what he had said. He blushed a little bit and let one hand caressing over Nialls cheek.

"What do you want me to call you then?"

Niall giggled.

"Nialler?"

They didn't got the time to talk more, Harry's phone began to ring. He blushed a bit over that and took it out it from his pocket. It was his mom and that didn't surprise him.

"Yes, hello!" he got up and pressed the phone to his ear.

"Hello darling, wont you come over."

He laughed a little. He understood that she was eager to meet Niall.

"We have to buy food and we got the bags to..."

She interrupted him quickly.

"I'll help you if you want. I can come over and wash and make sure you have everything you need."