13

Niall my dearest Nialler ♥

This feels like in one of those romantic movies, where everything will be fine in the end. You can't imagine what your words affects me, and I can't describe what I feel after your last letter. It is as if the sky has opened up for me and all the gray clouds are gone. You fulfill my life with so much more than you can ever imagine.

I am so glad that you think you're unfaithful, although I don't think that a party is equal to unfaithfulness. Your words made me smile, but I feel the same. I have no reason to look for someone other than you, and you are my whole world. I wake up every morning just because I know you're there and when I go to bed, you're the last thing I think about. That's how this should be, I think. We are aware of each other and we are planning something in common. I wish I could be with you now, sitting next to you and kiss your lips.

Because you were honest with your mom, I chose to tell my mom about you. She responded with a smile. Yes, she smiled for to long time so that I wondered why. Then she said it: "Harold, I understood it was him you wanted." I was surprised. "How?" I asked her. She laughed a little bit after my question. "I see it in your eyes." she said. "When Niall was here, I saw it in you."

Gemma wants me to send a hello to you from her. She's also happy that I found someone like you. I guess my whole family was waiting for this day when I would dare to admit something for them. I am relieved and it's much easier now. However, I haven't told a single thing for the gang. Not even Eleanor see it at me, she always sees everything. Louis and she has started to be very close. I think they are about to become a couple. Zayn is back in London, but he's as dull as before. He doesn't want to spend time with us and I ask myself why. Maybe he's tired of belonging to the gang?

I have a question. Would it be nice if I went over to you? I miss you so much and actually it would be about time that we met. I have saved for the trip. I don't want to force you to say yes, but just to let you know about it. I have money and can afford to go to Ireland.

I love you

Harry