21 ...again...

Harry was lying on his back, with his arm around Niall. Niall had his head against Harry's chest and let a few fingers follow the bird which was tattooed above Harry's right nipple. They enjoyed the moment. Slowly the sun went down and the whole room filled with the smell from sex and all that as had happened. It was as if they were forced to take a breath and think.

"I love you!"

Harry opened his eyes. Nialls voice, choice of words, yes everything was as taken from a good book.

"I love you."

Niall stopped to fiddle with the tattoo and he looked up at Harry.

"You don't have to  say it just because I said it."

Harry got up a smile and took his hand in Nialls hair. He looked at him and it was as if they both sensed that there was no point in being against the other.

"And I thought it long before you said it."

Nialls smile grew.

"We are weird huh?"

Harry had to agree, and he laughed a little bit.

"Yes, Nialler.... we are weird."

Niall put on a leg over Harry's legs and he crawled up a little more over him.

"But it's good to be a little weird?"

Harry agreed.

"Yes Nialler." he whispered hoarsely. Niall giggled and lifted a little bit on his head, to look at Harry.

"Why do you call me Nialler?"

Harry was forced to ponder.

"It's a cute nickname for a boyfriend." he replied finally. Niall liked it and put his head down again.

"Then you're my Harold."

Okay, they had already reached to that point, when they called each other things? Harry found it rather cute.

"Okay Nialler!" he whispered hoarsely and determined. "I'm Harold and you are mine."

Niall seemed to just enjoy all as they had. It was as if he really felt the same as Harry and it was like everything just fell into the place. Harry felt Niall slipped up a little more over his body.

"And you know I'm quite demanding huh?"

Harry gave him a quick glance.

"Really?"

Niall nodded happily.

"I like sex, that sex  as you give to me, and I want it often."

Harry felt how the Irishman began to move toward him. Harry felt something hard as was moving toward the thigh and it made him surprised.

"But you were almost a virgin?"

Niall agreed, without hesitation.

"Yes, but I can't be anything else with you."

Niall slipped up over Harry. An elbow on each side of Harrys head and he brought their partstogether. Slowly he brought the hips up and down and actually did Harry responded. He gasped and grabbed Nialls waist to stop him, but Niall didn't allowed a rest.

"More ..." he murmured instead. "I want more of you."

Harry closed his eyes. Niall had his legs wide apart and pressed them together. Up and down, he slid over Harry's stiffening part and there was no turning back.

"Are you never satisfied?"

Niall giggled.

"No, I want to do everything with you, Harold." was the answer. "Hard, raw, fast and intense."

Harry groaned. He felt his body stopped working as normally. He opened his eyes and looked straight into the blue eyes.

"More?"

Niall nodded and he seemed to enjoy the upper hand.

"Definitely more."

Harry bit his lip. Niall was purposeful. He moved like a cat, and he seemed to take what he wanted. Faster and harder. In the end, their lips met and it became intense again. It was like a fog around them. The outside world disappeared and it was only here and now that mattered.

Niall had learned everything from earlier. Harry felt how Niall finally took down one knee between Harry's legs, spread them and landed between them. They groaned and they couldn't stop. Lubricant on Nialls hand and Harry understood. He spread his legs and he let the Irishman to do it.

Niall took up Harry's legs over his elbows. He moved quickly inside. It was as if Niall wanted to feel the same thing as Harry had felt before, and Harry allowed him.

"Damn, you are so hot." Niall mumbled between kisses. "I want to fuck and I want to be fucked forever."

Harry groaned and he took down a hand, grabbed hold of his own hardness and pulled the hand quickly up and down. It was hot, it was right and it was sexy.

"So we'll just fuck?"

Niall giggled a bit of movement and got deeper inside.

"No, but right now, yes!"

Harry felt the whole situation was spilled over. It was as if this was all as he needed. Harry came in a hurry. It was like it just happen and he couldn't hold it back. He closed his eyes, and he felt how he, himself, let it all out, right out there over their bodies. Niall continued as if nothing had happened and he seemed to like what he saw. Harry gasped and eventually he opened his eyes, only to see Nialls clenched face. Niall pounded harder and harder straight deep inside. He parted Harry's buttocks and in the end it was as if even he reached there. He put their cheeks hard together, and then he shook as if he froze. Straight inside and Harry felt that he was filled.

Niall landed right over Harry, gasping for air, and he was tired in the whole body. Harry took his arms around him and hugged him through the last part.

"Was that okay too?"

Niall groaned.

"Yes, Harold." he muttered hoarsely, and he kissed Harry all over his neck. "Perfect!"

Harry smiled big. He lowered his legs so that his feet were landing on the mattress and he felt how Niall slowly slipped out of him. It flowed out from the hole and that was a wonderful feeling.

"But no more now for a while?"

Niall laughed a little bit.

"No, darling!" he whispered hoarsely, shaking his head slightly. "Now I am satisfied."

Harry hugged him, and he felt how Niall slowly relaxed, and one thing was true....

"We're sex maniacs?"

Niall nodded happily and kissed his cheek.

"Yes, we are.... maybe?"