15

Hottest Niall

Never excuse your feelings or what you think or do. With me, you can do exactly what you want to do. And I can admit that I have masturbated with you in my thoughts a lot. Dream dreams... we all do, but to do it by hand is worse. Therefore I let you interpret me. Yes, I have many times done things with you in my imagination that you really don't want to know about. I will not be ashamed of that, because that's the truth.

Yesterday I saw you in front of me, naked. You lay on my bed and you kept your hard part in your hand. I stood and watched as you slowly but surely took yourself over the limit. I saw how you jerked off quickly, how you moaned and finally released the pressure. I saw the sweat on your forehead, I saw how you enjoyed and you loved that I looked at you.

Do I embarrass you? I hope you understand that there is a difference between dreams, fantasize and all that as really happening. All people fantasize and all people got thoughts about others. There's nothing to be ashamed of. The contrary, I would be disappointed if you hadn't fantasies about me. I would be hurt if you didn't had dirty thoughts about what you want to do with me.

Niall, the whole pleasure is to let go and do what you want to do in your fantasize. Test, you will like it. Lie naked on your bed, jack off with your hand, and fantasize about the sexiest thing you can ever think of. I hope I then will be with you, that I will be in your imagination. I hope you feel my skin against yours and that you accept my kisses. One day I namely, to do it in reality, and then you can't be ashamed.

Your Naked Harry

♥♥♥♥