11

Dear Niall

I'm so glad that you dare to be open with. I also promise to answer that question. 

Niall, you can have sex in so many different ways and it doesn't mean that you need to penetrate. I promise I can show you all the possible positions and, if you would dare, we can do it inside to. The only thing I can tell you right now is that I would be glad to really feel you inside me.

Now I'm embarrassed!

I'm still working at the bakery. I don't know why I'm still there. I had so many dreams at one time. I wanted to be a lawyer and I wanted to save the world, but the older I get the more I realize that I can't do everything as I dreamed about. The only thing I still hope for is to meet a nice guy (maybe you) and getting married. I imagine to even get a child, if he (you) want it.

You must excuse me, talking about such a future, but that's what I want. I want a house, a big car and a man who loves me. I want that ordinary life, to work and come home to the one I love. It wouldn't be that difficult to achieve that dream? Or what do you think?

I wish you didn't want to travel to Italy. I wish you only wanted to come here. And Niall, I don't want you to pay if I will travel to you. I can actually pay for my own trip. And I promise not to tell the truth to the other. I promise I wont even mention that we are in this way. You have my eternal silence forever and my heart. ♥

I really miss you and I really want you in my arms....

Your Harry