8

Hi Harry!

Sorry I took this time to write something to you, but all that came as a shock to me. I had no idea you were gay, or even bisexual. I had no idea how much I influenced you or that you even felt such a thing for me. I swear, I had no idea of your feelings.

I do not know what to write, but because you're honest with me, I want to be honest back.

Harry, you aren't alone to be who you are. I have long time known that I prefer guys in front of girls. It's not that I'm gay, but I understand your thoughts. I get more excited by a sexy guy. I've had girlfriends when I was younger and I have even lost my virginity to a girl, but that's all. I was fifteen when I had sex first and only time in my life. It was after that I realized that I wasn't like all the other guys and I have hidden it in the same way as you did it from the gang. And that was one of the reasons as made me to go home. I need time to find myself and to really know what I want to do. My parents know about this and they are behind me. I am pleased to have such an open family.

Now... more truth. Although I haven't known about what you feel for me, I have always believed that you are one of the nicest, hottest, perfect, guy around. Yes, I had butterflies in my stomach when you come into the room and I have so many times watched you when you didn't know about it. I once tried to flirt with you, long time ago, but I don't think that you were aware of it. You just laughed and you didn't understand that I really wanted to catch your attention.

Therefore, I have mixed feelings. Yes, I'm interested in you, but I don't know if I'm ready for this. I haven't been with a guy yet and I haven't even had a boyfriend. I am totally new to this and that feeling makes me scared, but because you're still in London and I am over here, perhaps we can see what time shows?

I am glad that you dared. It changes a lot between us, but I hope it's a good change. Now we can talk to each other about this, about us, about guys we like and everything that happens around us. We can begin as friends?

Your Niall