9

Dear Niall!

You can't imagine how much your letter meant to me and how happy you make me. Yes, we begin as friends, and we'll see what happens. You can't do much with the distance between us?

I was shaking all over. I held your letter in my hand, and it took me three hours to dare to open it. When I did read your beautiful words, I got tears in my eyes. You make me happy. Yes, I understand that I can't join the event in advance and believe that we will be together, not yet.

Oh Niall...! If I had known about your problems, I had helped you here. I had hugged you and told you that you're not alone. I had even flirted back, if I had found out that you had feelings for me. I apologize that I didn't notice when you flirted. I meant, I couldn't imagine back then that you even flirted with me. I was certainly afraid to make the mistake to kiss you, then find out that you didn't want me.

It's so wonderful to now I got you to talk to. You understand and you can put yourself in how it is to be who we are. Yes, I guess we both are bisexual, but I can safely admit that I would rather be gay. I like bodies that have all that as a guy has and I love your body. Sorry I admit it this early, but your body is totally wonderful. I have often fantasized about what it would be to caress you, to be naked near you and get to feel your breath on my cheek. Yes, Niall. You affect me and you is all that I can even think of right now.

I'll actually take the time to send an hello from the others. I never said what you had written to me, but I said I had heard from you. Louis was curious if you came to bake. Liam was glad that everything is okay. I guess we all in our own way, miss you and I miss you more than anyone else.

Please don't take a long time to answer my letter. I am tormented when I don't find out anything. Write and send it as quickly as you can.

Your Harry ♥