32 Gemma

Harry smiled big when Gemma came into the kitchen, followed by Niall. Yes, she had come over to hang out with them and Harry stood for all the food. She held up the wine bottle and she was in good spirits.

"So you've really grown up?" she said jokingly. Harry nodded and turned around the vegetables in the dish.

"Welcome to our home!"

She walked up to him and gave him a hug. Harry saw that she was curious and she showed it by to then look at Niall.

"How do you like living in the apartment Nialler and do you regret it?"

Niall shook his head quickly and he leaned against the sink.

"No? Why would I regret such a thing?"

Gemma giggled a little and smiled at them both.

"No, you have no reason to regret anything. I'm just so curious about how it's moving in together just like that?"

Harry smiled big. He took out the potato gratin from the oven and looked over at her.

"Are you jealous? You can also get a boyfriend?"

She laughed.

"Well, I'm a little jealous, but you know how it is. I have almost no time to take care of myself. So how can I find a good man during that time?"

Niall blushed a little.

"Have you tried to go to Ireland?"

Harry immediately saw that Gemma really liked Niall. She was joking, she dared to talk, and she looked a lot at him. Perhaps she even found Niall interesting? Harry liked the feeling because he still knew that she would never go between them.

"Ireland has many good looking guys." he therefor got out and he looked straight at her, well meaning. "We can go there and meet Nialls parents, you can follow along and I promise you will like the country?"

She put her head askew and smiled at him. She thought really over matter.

"Tell me then the next time you are going to go there, so maybe I can take time off work?"

Niall seemed to like that idea.

"And I can show you all the places where the real nice guys are?"

Harry reacted as a joke and immediately he got Niall to really blush.

"But Harry is the hottest!" he got up quickly and hoarsely. "I'm just saying ... Shit!"

Harry had to smile.

"It's okay Nialler. You're still mine, only mine!"

It was wonderful that Gemma was there with them. Harry really loved her. They had always taken care of each other and somehow it was important that she took part in Harry's new life. For Harry was the family important , especially his mom and his sister.

They sat down at the table and ate the good food, drank wine and talked. It felt as if Niall was already a part of even Gemmas life and she didn't seem to have any problem getting Niall to like her back.

"So your family understand everything?"

Niall nodded toward her.

"I guess my mom is happy when I'm happy." he replied and then looked at Harry. "She knows what it's like to be alone and she see at us that we love each other."

Gemma understood. She smiled at both of them and raised her eyebrows.

"I see it too!" she got up quickly. "It's enough to get into the same room as you, and I instantly feel the tension between you."