16

Oh my oh my.... Harry!

I did what you said and I fantasized. Yes, I was lying in bed and I saw all you in front of me. The question is whether the fantasy is better than reality? Maybe I can find that out one day?

Do you want to know what I was fantasizing about? I guess you want to know everything?

I can say as much as we were naked. I lay under you and you were holding my legs up. Yes, I went so far so you really did penetrate deep inside me and I loved it. You breathed on my face, you kissed my lips and you bit me in the neck. I held my arms tightly around you.

Harry, I would like to experience that in reality. I would like to have you so close that I never want to let you go. It's as if you opened up my mind and I realize many things. There's no turning back. You must come over here and you wont be disappointed. I am yours, you own my whole body and you can use me in the way you need me to.

I've never felt like this for a man before. I have never felt all this, as much as I yearn for you. I feel a constant tingling in my stomach and I think of you every second of the day. Mom asked me why I smiled so much. I didn't answer her question, but you know the answer. I smile because you are in my life.

I have got hold of an apartment. I move in there in a few weeks. I have almost all the furniture as I need and I bought what we need. Yes, I say we. I want you to get there as soon as you can and that you spend all your time with me. It's like I just want to lock you into a room where you'll be, just for me. I want to own you as much as you own me and I want to see everything that's you.

I long for the day when you come here.

Your faithful and only Niall