14

Dear Harry

As much as I want to say no to your question, I want to say yes. Yes, I want you to come over here and you know what. For your sake I now seeking for a separate apartment. I want to be alone with you and not be worried that my parents are coming in to us when we do something we shouldn't do, if you know what I mean?

I promise, as soon as I get my own apartment, you are welcome. It may not take long time at all. I have already talked to some at my work and one of them knows a man who owns a house on the outskirts of the city. I'll call around and see what I can do. In the meantime, maybe we can plan what to do when we meet again, or can we make such a plan? Perhaps the easiest is, you come here and we will take one day at a time?

One more thing. Can I call you my boyfriend? I mean, we're a couple or are we friends? I know it's a silly question, but I've never been in this seat before. I've never had to question such a thing. I want to be your boyfriend and I expect that you want the same thing? After all your words and your letters, I have implicitly assumed that you want me.

I have begun to dream about you at night. Yes, I acknowledge that all dreams aren't good dreams, but many contain hot scenes. Yes, we have done both the one and the other, in my dreams. I blush over that.... :)

I have started to buy furniture, because I still have to move from my parents. The first thing I bought was a double bed. :)

OMG!

I do it again...

I open myself up to much before you and now I just.... Shit!

Love you

Niall