29 true love

Niall was in the shower. Harry smiled as he took off his own clothes and he couldn't take his eyes from the glass that existed between them. He saw how Niall wanted to washed the shampoo from the hair and then he caressed the body to remove the suds. It was exciting and Harry felt all the blood pumped out to that part as stood straight out. Without question, to think about it or question himself, Harry chose to let the door slide up and he then stood behind Niall. Niall was well aware of the presence and he smiled a little bit.

"So you can't leave me alone?"

Harry groaned and slid up against his body. He took his arms around his waist and let his lips slide over Nialls neck and shoulder.

"You're too sexy to be left alone."

Niall giggled a little. He let Harry stroking the belly and down. When Harry grabbed hold of his hard part, he moaned quietly.

"So do it then!" almost he demanded. "Take me in the way you imagined."

Harry pushed up his own hard part between Nialls buttocks and he let the other hand take hold of Nialls balls. Niall raised his palms against the wall and he bulged out with the butt. Harry groaned and brought his own part up and down between the moist buttocks.

"Damn just take me!" Niall murmured. Harry smiled and he let his lips to suck in Nialls earlobe. He sucked then he did bite. Niall gasped.

"Damn, Harry!"

Yes they stood there for a while, under running water, agitated, hot and totally absorbed in each other. Harry groaned louder and then he let his own glans slide over the hole. Niall wailed loudly and he showed what he wanted. Harry's hands did the work well. Niall was now totally hard down there and it was easy to move the hand over that part. They whimpered against each other and they showed that this was how it would be.

When Harry penetrated did the time stood still. Everything was about this. Everything was about closeness. Niall pressed his cheek against the wall and he spread his legs. Harry felt how he filled out the hole, come penetrated deeper and deeper until he reached all the way inside. Niall took down a hand and did the work on his own, with his own part. Harry grabbed Nialls waist and watched his back up and down, down to the ass. This was so exciting to do and it was as Harry had always wanted to do to try.

"Ready?"

Niall whimpered.

"Damn, just take me!"

Fast movements. Yes, Harry let emotions take over and he took what he wanted. He pounded straight in and eventually he took his hands up against the wall, just to move hard on the hip. SO perfect. They fit together like two pieces of a puzzle. Niall whimpered and he jerked off faster and faster. He was totally in the fog, and he loved it.

It was as if the body took over all understanding. Harry closed his eyes and let the system take care of itself. He felt he quickly came closer and closer. He groaned loudly and he heard how their bodies repeatedly met. The water flowed over them and gave them the opportunity to do everything in the best way. Harry felt himself slipping deeper and deeper, as if Niall had no end.

"Harry!"

Niall whimpered and he puffed. He pressed his cheek harder against the wall and he bulged out with the butt even more. He reached there and Harry felt how Nialls body shook. It was as if he let everything gush out from himself and in the end it was just Harry left.

Harry wasn't aware. Niall just disappeared, only to slide down on his knees and suck the hard part deep inside. Harry still held the hands against the wall and he looked wide-eyed down when Niall took care of the last part. It was like a dream and actually it was better than a dream. When Niall began to caress Harry's balls, he reached all the way till the end. He fucked the lips hard and then just did it. Fast, hard and straight into Nialls mouth. He whimpered and nearly screamed. He felt Niall sucked in everything, and he seemed to understand what was expected of him.

Afterwards Harry pulled up Niall. He pushed him up against the wall and kissed him desperately. Yes, it was as if he wanted to show all the love and gratitude over what Niall do for him.

"Take it easy!" Niall giggled between kisses and took his arms around Harry's neck. Harry ended the kiss and looked straight into the Irishman's eyes.

"Do you know how much I love you?"

Niall swallowed and he chose to be honest. He nodded.

"Yes, I feel it all the time."

Harry blushed a little, that Niall could read everything like that. He smiled anyway against Niall and laughed a little.

"You make me Crazy."

Niall liked it. He put his head askew and let his fingers caress Harry's hair.

"And you can say that you make me crazy." he whispered hoarsely. "I can't get enough of you."

Harry liked the feeling in the body. Total harmony and total trust in this wonderful man. He pressed teasingly up their bodies  against each other and he loved the feeling of feeling Nialls body so close to him. Their nakedness was a natural for both of them.

"Are you clean now?"

Niall nodded and he giggled.

"Are you going to wash yourself now?"

Harry shook his head.

"No, I showered in the morning, but it was a pleasure to join you."

They turned off the water and was leaving the shower. They took and wiped the bodies and then they went to bed. Harry was quick. He let Niall land near him. They put their arms around each other's bodies and they were close to each other.

"I love sex!"

Nialls words made Harry to laugh a little.

"Yes, I have noted that?"

Niall blushed a little bit and looked up at Harry's face.

"I'm a sex addict."

Harry agreed.

"I know, but only with me?"

Niall nodded reassuring.

"Yes, just with you, my boyfriend!"