do a backflip

The boys and Cristina were all standing in the pool room, staring into the shallow 4 foot end of the water.  They all looked down at the pool, then the boys shifted their gaze to Cristina.  

"In you go."

"Jump."

"Do a backflip."

"Don't die though."

Cristina smiled, not appreciating their comments, except for that last one.  

"Y'all better have towels to throw on me after I get out."

Luke smirked, "No promises."

Then in Cristina went, jumping into the pool, but immediately standing so that the top of her body was poking out of the water.  She swam over to the edge and started pulling herself out.  

She heard the boys all laughing in the background but ignored them for the most part.  She just wanted to be covered in towels.  

Luke immediately covered her torso with a towel, leaning to whisper in her ear.

"Not a smart idea to wear white, was it?"  Cristina glanced down at her exposed body, but not like she was naked or anything.  She just realized that she was wearing a bright red bra, which almost matched her face at the moment.

"Calm down babe, we're all guys here.  We've seen things like this, and a lot worse.  I'll give you one of my shirts."

Cristina couldn't help her reddening cheeks.  Yeah, the boys can see her bra, but Luke also just called her babe, in real freaking life.  She was freaking out on the inside, and now she gets to freak out in his shirt.

She's going to need a doctor.

A love doctor.

She's been hit with the feels.

-

-

-

-

vote and comment 

it's been awhile, mah bad. been dealing with hella depression