Epilogue

Epilogue

Jesse (Two Years Later)

    Wearing my cap and gown was a foreign feeling to me. Being here at Jenkins for the last four years has been an amazing. Since Mason and I are bonded and share powers and abilities, they allowed him to skip a grade and graduate with me. I was so glad when they announced that to me.

Ever since we defeated Luke, his name was really Lorenzo but whatever, things have settled down. My brother is engaged to my roommate, Max. They seem really happy together, in fact I was watching them make out. It was odd to see my face pressing against Max's, but the fact that my brother got a new face tattoo helped to break the illusion that we looked alike.

It was also really funny paradox that I have a twin brother in this life and Mason was my twin brother in a previous life. I giggled in my head, this was really something interesting. I just wished that James was more interested in being a good brother rather than being obsessed with his boyfriend. I'm glad he found Max, just like I found Mason, but he's my brother too. We hardly see each other or interact. I hope that changes.

Mason was still coping with everything. He has to see a counselor once a week to deal with what we had to do. The Book of Light doesn't allow him to see the pages anymore. Now he can see the pages of the Book of Darkness. I don't know how he's going to accept his role. It's been years and he's getting better about all of this, and things are going well.

"Jesse Arnold!" That was me. My name was being called. I finally finished high school. I walked up the steps and onto the stage. The Headmistress was waiting for me at the place we'd stood at rehearsal. I moved to the X on  the floor and she shook my hand with the diploma in her other hand, as though passing a baton to the next step of my life.

"Thank you for everything you and Mason have done for the school as well as the entire magical community," she spoke softly. "I wish you the best. May the Goddess bless you and your endeavours." I nodded and walked down the steps at the front of the stage, and at the very front of the audience were all of the professors that have helped me along the way and all of the people who have helped me finish this part of my life.

***

I knew that something was wrong--not wrong really just different--with my body. I just knew it. Something within me has changed. I was sitting in the nurse office, waiting for him to tell me what was going on with my body. I was not expecting this to happen.

***

I shoved open the door with my magic to our summer apartment before we go to university, shocking Mason into standing. Once he saw that it was me, he visibly relaxed. I came over to me as I walked into the kitchen. I slammed the door with my powers as well.

He looked concerned. "What's wrong, Jesse?"

"How could you do this? How is it even possible?" I was ranting. I knew it, he didn't know what was happening, but I still couldn't believe that this was happening to me either!

"What? What's happening? What did I do? I'm so confused"

I looked Mason in his eyes, making sure he could see just how I was feeling. "You got me pregnant, you BASTARD!!!!!" I grabbed his hand and put it on my stomach. I sent a pulse of power through me to his hand so that he could feel it too. The embryo slowly growing and getting stronger, turning into a fetus.

"Really?" He smiled. I nodded. He picked me up and spun me around. He put me down and kissed me deeply, filling me with every cell of love that he had to offer.

"I love you," he said.

I love you, too. I sent to him mentally.

===============================

Author's Note:

I hope that everyone has enjoyed this story, but unfortunately this story is now at an end. Now, onto writing BOOK 2!!! Stay tuned for that!

I'm glad that I can now say that I've finished writing a story, well at least book 2.

Love,

Stephen Than, The Purple Queen

My Instagram: the_purple_queen_writes

(Love you Alexsis!!!)

🎉 You've finished reading Jenkins Boarding School for Young Male Witches (BoyxBoy) [Book 1 - Completed] 🎉