Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

MASON

            The library was a large room with so many different things to offer. There were many different spaces that made up the entire library. There were the book sections, where all of the different book genres were the basic fiction, non-fiction, and reference books, but there were also spell books that were for our disposal. Every grade level had its own section of spell books. Then there were the study sections that were separated into two different sections; the first being for reading and doing homework with tables, and the other open space to practice live magic, spells and potions.

            I held Jesse’s   hand as I led him to the room with the blonde boy from earlier was standing in. Unlike my first impression, the open space turned out to be rooms with clear walls to separate the different groups using magic so that they don’t contaminate each other.

            “Hi,” I said to the blonde, “Luke, right?” He nodded.

            “Who’s that?” he pointed at Jesse.

            “That’s Jesse, my boyfriend.” His face scrunched up.

            “Boyfriend? I didn’t know you had a boyfriend.” I raised an eyebrow.

            “It wasn’t any of your business.” He looked like I’d just slapped him in the face.

            I could feel Jesse’s grip on my hand, letting me know that I was being rude to the poor kid. I sighed, but I didn’t say anything. I had no regrets. Better to cut it off now than to lead him on. I love Jesse, and he’s all I will ever need. That’s what bonded means.

            It was actually comical that I was actually against coming here at first, and now here I was, holding hands with my bonded boyfriend and loving the feel of it It seems that this was fated to be. Everything happens for a reason.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that this is a short chapter, but I'll be posting chapter fourteen soon! Look out for it!

XOXO

Stjthan